Ratings for Dr. Phillip M. Gilson

Dr. Gilson was very thorough at my appointment, showed an honest concern for my reason for being there, listened to me, talked with me about what he felt we should do. I would definitely recommend Dr. Gilson.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

After a week in pain, 2 office visits, 3 tests and no phone calls for results, I was basically told I was a liar and the pain was not kidney even though I have a 2cm stone, blood in urine, and pain. Asked if I had a temp said i didnt know i dont have a thermometer but never took it in the office. Very Very poor patient care!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Worst Uroligist I ever went too. Very sarcastic, wouldn't listen at all, made fun of my requests, scared me rather than trying to help, smart elic, snotty attitude, I got up and walked off, would never ever recommend this guy to my oldest dog. I found a great urologist in Indy.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2010

Helped in the care of my father for kidney cancer. Operated on him. Respected his opinions as he took the time to listen to my stubborn Dad. Even took the time to come visit father in hospital when the cancer dr was in charge of dad. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

Provider did not do a urinalysis and I ended up very sick in the hospital.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Phillip M. Gilson's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1992)