Dr. Brian K. Machida, Md Facs

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brian K. Machida, Md Facs

My experience was one of great comfort with Dr. Machida. I was nervous initially, but felt comfortable as I went through the sessions as it was an easy process. I am very pleased with my result now. Highly recommend Dr Machida!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

I loved my results from a lower face and neck lift. Dr. Machida and his staff are very professional and friendly. I would highly recommend him to everyone. I will come back for fillers. I loved my experience.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

Dr Machida is an extremely knowledgeable doctor with a candid approach in his consultations. He is honest and candid in both pre and post op and his staff is very friendly. I have had my eyelids done then came back to Dr Machida for my face and neck lift. I would highly recommend Dr Machida for your face.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

Dr Machida is very good. His staff made me feel very comfortable and they are very friendly. Dr Machida came and explained everything to me. I'm very happy with my results. Dr Machida is very kind and I loved how he prayed for me. The local anesthesia was very good. I plan to return for other services

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

I was very satisfied with my experience with Doctor Machida and his staff. I would highly reccomend his services to friends and family. The procedure went very smoothly and it was very fast recovery. I plan to return for future services

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

I’m very pleased with my experience and my results are wonderful.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

I am so pleased with my results! Dr. Machida and his staff were amazing! I felt a part of their office family. I am forever grateful for this experience.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

My Experience with the office and Dr. Machida was wonderful I would consider him to everyone my results are great and it built up my confidence I look much younger I can't wait for family gatherings. Thank you Dr. Machida.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

I was very comfotable with my procedure. There was no downtime. I'm vey happy with my facelift results.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

When I walked into the office, it was a pleasant experience. The office staff was great and Dr Machida went over everything in detail. My procedure was painless under local anesthesia. I'm pleased with my results

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

Dr. Brian K. Machida, Md Facs's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please visit our website stcplasticsurgery.com No one understands the transformative power of plastic surgery better than the renowned facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Brian K. Machida. Having performed thousands of facelifts and countless cosmetic procedures, Dr. Machida has seen how facial plastic surgery can raise people’s sense of confidence and pride. It’s one of the reasons he doesn’t just strive for excellence in his work, but also creates a supportive, compassionate environment for his patients. Every aspect of his practice, from his emphasis on advanced technology and techniques, his focus on creating natural-looking results, and his medical center’s warm, inviting atmosphere is designed to give patients the very best experience possible. As a facial plastic surgeon, he devotes an incredible attention to detail towards every case. Dr. Machida strived for excellence even as he trained to become a facial plastic surgeon. He graduated summa cum laude with honors from the University of California, Berkeley and earned his medical degree from the University of Southern California (USC) School of Medicine in Los Angeles. Having been fascinated with the intricacies and sophisticated nature of facial plastic surgery, Dr. Machida decided to specialize in facial surgery. He continued his successful academic career by completing an internship and residency in Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery at the Los Angeles County/USC Medical Center before completing a fellowship in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the renowned University of Southern California School of Medicine. He received further training as a facial plastic surgeon at the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in Beverly Hills. He also joined the faculty of the USC School of Medicine as a clinical instructor, served in the Department of Otolaryngology, and culminating in the position of clinical associate professor in the span of ten years. In his long career as a double board-certified facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Machida has been featured in the media and honored with prestigious awards countless times. He’s a recipient of the John Orlando Roe Award in Facial Plastic Surgery by the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and was featured in the Guide to America’s Top Physicians by the Consumers’ Research Council of America. He was also featured in the Top Doctors of the Inland Empire edition by the Inland Empire Magazine. Further, he has also presented his work at national conferences and published countless papers in scientific publications. Dr. Machida has unparalleled experience as a facial plastic surgeon; he’s practiced medicine for almost 30 years and in that time, has performed over 6,000 facial rejuvenation procedures, including facelifts, necklifts and eyelid restoring surgeries and 10,000 facial aesthetic and functional procedures such as nasal and ear surgeries. He’s also a member of a number of prestigious organizations: the American College of Surgeons, International College of Surgeons, American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery. When he’s not hard at work as an esteemed facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Machida spends time with his wife of over 30 years and his two grown children. He also counsels with an emphasis on inner healing with a Christian organization and enjoys taking his motorcycle around the racetrack. Dr. Machida has also spent 10 years coaching high school varsity basketball. He also devotes time working with various medical and non-medical mission trips to Mexico, the Philippines, Guatemala, Jamaica, and Brazil.

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1983)

• Face-lift