Ratings for Dr. Brian K. Machida, Md Facs

I went to 3 plastic surgeons in OC for consultation and most of them recommended extensive procedures under general anesthesia and requiring overnight stay . When I went to Dr. Machida I was quite surprised that the work he needs to do can be accomplished under local anesthesia . I am a nurse and I know this means faster recovery time but not quite sure if I can tolerate the pain level . As promised , the pain was minimal , recovery time was short and the results were very satisfactory . His staff are all friendly and reassuring. The atmosphere in the office is peaceful and quiet and conducive to healing of the mind, body and spirit . Thank you , Dr, Machida and team !

flag | Submitted September 10, 2019

I was afraid of pain and I was surprised that it really wasn't as painful as I feared. I love my results and so does my husband. I wanted to keep the flavor of my appearance and I still look like me but fresher. When I look in the mirror, there's a new and improved me along with a joyful feeling.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2019

I was very nervous but was quickly put at ease. Excellent bedside manner. And the results could not be better! Clearly, experience has played a role on the quality of work done. Friends keep saying I look amazing but don’t know why and this was a week after surgery!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2019

I was hesitant to have a procedure but after meeting Dr Machida I decided to do it. He is honest, well mannered and I am extremely happy with the results! Dr Machida and his staff are the best! Also his price is very reasonable!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2019

Dr Machida was amazing! He truly transformed my face and I’m so happy! His staff is so caring and patient! From beginning to end they answered all my questions and made me feel very confident. I feel like a new person!!! Thank you Dr. Machida!!!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2019

Such an amazing job, The procedure was completely painless considering I was awake on local anesthesia. The process, recovery period was really fast....and no scars. My nose looks natural!! I’m extremely satisfied with my results ! Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2019

Absolutely the best.... Every person in the office, the nurses and Dr M exceeded my expectations. So very very happy!! They make sure you are comfortable every step of the way .... I was completely at ease and knew exactly what to expect. The natural results are worth every minute and every penny!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2019

My experience with Dr Machida was great. He is very kind and professional. His team was also fantastic. The procedure went well with minimal discomfort. My recovery time was very fast. I would recommend him to everyone to come and see him.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2019

Came in not knowing what to expect. First off the staff was very welcoming and helpful with any question I had. Very trustworthy doctor and great overall experience. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for facial surgeries. 10/10 Experience.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2019

Took me a while to have the courage to get my procedure done. Dr Machida and his staff helped me to feel comfortable and at ease. No pain just some discomfort. So Happy with the results and they treat you like family. Would definitely recommend family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2019

Dr. Brian K. Machida, Md Facs's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please visit our website stcplasticsurgery.com No one understands the transformative power of plastic surgery better than the renowned facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Brian K. Machida. Having performed thousands of facelifts and countless cosmetic procedures, Dr. Machida has seen how facial plastic surgery can raise people’s sense of confidence and pride. It’s one of the reasons he doesn’t just strive for excellence in his work, but also creates a supportive, compassionate environment for his patients. Every aspect of his practice, from his emphasis on advanced technology and techniques, his focus on creating natural-looking results, and his medical center’s warm, inviting atmosphere is designed to give patients the very best experience possible. As a facial plastic surgeon, he devotes an incredible attention to detail towards every case. Dr. Machida strived for excellence even as he trained to become a facial plastic surgeon. He graduated summa cum laude with honors from the University of California, Berkeley and earned his medical degree from the University of Southern California (USC) School of Medicine in Los Angeles. Having been fascinated with the intricacies and sophisticated nature of facial plastic surgery, Dr. Machida decided to specialize in facial surgery. He continued his successful academic career by completing an internship and residency in Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery at the Los Angeles County/USC Medical Center before completing a fellowship in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the renowned University of Southern California School of Medicine. He received further training as a facial plastic surgeon at the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in Beverly Hills. He also joined the faculty of the USC School of Medicine as a clinical instructor, served in the Department of Otolaryngology, and culminating in the position of clinical associate professor in the span of ten years. In his long career as a double board-certified facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Machida has been featured in the media and honored with prestigious awards countless times. He’s a recipient of the John Orlando Roe Award in Facial Plastic Surgery by the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and was featured in the Guide to America’s Top Physicians by the Consumers’ Research Council of America. He was also featured in the Top Doctors of the Inland Empire edition by the Inland Empire Magazine. Further, he has also presented his work at national conferences and published countless papers in scientific publications. Dr. Machida has unparalleled experience as a facial plastic surgeon; he’s practiced medicine for almost 30 years and in that time, has performed over 6,000 facial rejuvenation procedures, including facelifts, necklifts and eyelid restoring surgeries and 10,000 facial aesthetic and functional procedures such as nasal and ear surgeries. He’s also a member of a number of prestigious organizations: the American College of Surgeons, International College of Surgeons, American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery. When he’s not hard at work as an esteemed facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Machida spends time with his wife of over 30 years and his two grown children. He also counsels with an emphasis on inner healing with a Christian organization and enjoys taking his motorcycle around the racetrack. Dr. Machida has also spent 10 years coaching high school varsity basketball. He also devotes time working with various medical and non-medical mission trips to Mexico, the Philippines, Guatemala, Jamaica, and Brazil.

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1983)

• Face-lift