Dr. Brian K. Machida, Md Facs

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brian K. Machida, Md Facs

Dr Machida was very professional and knowledgeable in helping me with my desired look. He took the time to observe my face and the natural details of it to know what he needed to do. I loved the results!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2019

I’m really pleased with the results i obtained with Dr. Machida. I was a little nervous at first but now I am pleased with the results. I am continuing to heal and loving my results. Thank you Dr. Machida and his wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

My results for my face and neck lift turned out very well. I came in for my neck and jowls and am pleased with the results I got. I will be recommending STC and Dr. Machida to my friends. My wife is also pleased with how I look.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2019

Had a Rhinoplasty done by Dr. Machida & was very pleased with my results. He went above & beyond to address my initial concerns & made sure I was 100% satisfied with my results. He was very knowledgeable & explained to me the realistic expectations I would have based on the work being done. In addition his staff is great and so caring. Great atmosphere & chemistry.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2018

I had the Picosure done by Dr Machida. He took time to explain everything to me. I’m very happy with the results. I had no pain, and saw fast results! I highly recommend Dr. Machida! The most impressive part was his prayer and care for me. I will return.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2018

I am very happy with the results of my eyelift and also the other work that Dr. Machida has done. I highly recommend him to all my friends, and some of my friends have gone to him and they love their results. He''s the greatest and fabulous doctor. He focuses on the face and he's an artist.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2018

My experience with Dr. Machida was extremely satisfying. The results are better than what I expected. I would highly recommend Dr. Machida. On my first outing I was actually approached by a young man asking me for a date. I am old enough to be his mom and he laughed when I said that. Upon my return to work everyone said I look so rested. I am extremely satisfied with the way I look.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2018

My experience with the Doctor was excellent ...I am very happy with my results I feel much better about myself. My family and friends notice a difference in me they tell me I look great but cannot figure out what I had done

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

Dr. Machida answered all of my questions regarding my concerns and discussed options that would best suit my needs. He was also very pleasant and detailed in outlining my procedure, what to expect after, and the healing process.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

It was a wonderful experience with my faceift. I'm very pleased with my results. My husband and friends love it. I look and feel so much younger.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

Dr. Brian K. Machida, Md Facs's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please visit our website stcplasticsurgery.com No one understands the transformative power of plastic surgery better than the renowned facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Brian K. Machida. Having performed thousands of facelifts and countless cosmetic procedures, Dr. Machida has seen how facial plastic surgery can raise people’s sense of confidence and pride. It’s one of the reasons he doesn’t just strive for excellence in his work, but also creates a supportive, compassionate environment for his patients. Every aspect of his practice, from his emphasis on advanced technology and techniques, his focus on creating natural-looking results, and his medical center’s warm, inviting atmosphere is designed to give patients the very best experience possible. As a facial plastic surgeon, he devotes an incredible attention to detail towards every case. Dr. Machida strived for excellence even as he trained to become a facial plastic surgeon. He graduated summa cum laude with honors from the University of California, Berkeley and earned his medical degree from the University of Southern California (USC) School of Medicine in Los Angeles. Having been fascinated with the intricacies and sophisticated nature of facial plastic surgery, Dr. Machida decided to specialize in facial surgery. He continued his successful academic career by completing an internship and residency in Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery at the Los Angeles County/USC Medical Center before completing a fellowship in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the renowned University of Southern California School of Medicine. He received further training as a facial plastic surgeon at the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in Beverly Hills. He also joined the faculty of the USC School of Medicine as a clinical instructor, served in the Department of Otolaryngology, and culminating in the position of clinical associate professor in the span of ten years. In his long career as a double board-certified facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Machida has been featured in the media and honored with prestigious awards countless times. He’s a recipient of the John Orlando Roe Award in Facial Plastic Surgery by the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and was featured in the Guide to America’s Top Physicians by the Consumers’ Research Council of America. He was also featured in the Top Doctors of the Inland Empire edition by the Inland Empire Magazine. Further, he has also presented his work at national conferences and published countless papers in scientific publications. Dr. Machida has unparalleled experience as a facial plastic surgeon; he’s practiced medicine for almost 30 years and in that time, has performed over 6,000 facial rejuvenation procedures, including facelifts, necklifts and eyelid restoring surgeries and 10,000 facial aesthetic and functional procedures such as nasal and ear surgeries. He’s also a member of a number of prestigious organizations: the American College of Surgeons, International College of Surgeons, American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery. When he’s not hard at work as an esteemed facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Machida spends time with his wife of over 30 years and his two grown children. He also counsels with an emphasis on inner healing with a Christian organization and enjoys taking his motorcycle around the racetrack. Dr. Machida has also spent 10 years coaching high school varsity basketball. He also devotes time working with various medical and non-medical mission trips to Mexico, the Philippines, Guatemala, Jamaica, and Brazil.

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1983)

• Face-lift