Dr. Brian K. Machida, Md Facs

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brian K. Machida, Md Facs

I love the results of Bellafil, it looks very natural. The people that know me they keep on asking if I lost some weight the notice something but couldn’t pinpoint it. I highly recommend Dr Machita he is very professional and kind. His staff is also very professional and supportive.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Dr Machida was very informative and well prepared. I felt very supported by Dr and his staff. I love my results, which turned out well. I highly recommend Dr and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

I think Dr Machida is a great doctor. He cares about me. He designed my treatment custom tailored to my needs. I've been to other doctors before and Dr Machida takes s deeper interest in me. The atmosphere in the office is very comfortable and the staff is very caring. I'm very happy with my results. PicoSure is working well for me. I plan on having other treatments. Plus he is a Christian who prays for me and cares for me

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

My experience was amazing with Doctor Machida and his staff. They were all very accommodating and always made me feel comfortable. They made me like I was part of the family. I would highly recommend Dr Machida and his office

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

I had a lower facelift w Dr Machida about 8 weeks ago. I can’t express how professional the staff and Dr. are. The surgery went smooth, the Dr. explained how I would feel, what he was doing, and the aftercare. He was absolutely correct. Healing went smooth and as expected. If I need need another facelift in the future, he will be the only Dr. I return to. I look and feel fantastic!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

I chose Dr Machida for his extensive experience on working on facial cosmetic procedures only. His pricing was very competitive. It definitely helped that he is a man of faith who prays with his patients, especially before surgwry. I am happy with my results and am looking forward to continued improvement.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

My experience with Dr Machida has been a positive experience due to his integrity, knowledge and friendly nature. I'm very happy with my results. I feel that my results are long lasting. I don't look my age and I receive many compliments about my look. I would definitely recommend Dr Machida. I would come back for more services.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

Dr Machida is the greatest plastic surgeon in southern California. My best friend referred me to him who had great results. The minute I came into the office it felt like I was coming to a family. They care and listen to the needs I was looking for. Best of all, Dr Machida made me feel better by offering to pray every time we met and before the procedure. My results are amazing. I couldn't have asked for any better. I recommend his office for any procedure.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

I am a physician and know many plastic surgeons but selected STC plastic surgery and I am very happy I did. The staff were professional and kind. Dr m was efficient and with only some oral sedation and local anesthsia did my procedure in less than 2 hours! I was comfortable during the procedure and I am thrilled with results. The care is truly a bargain considering the quality of care I received and I thought his prices were spectacular. I will be referring my patients to him!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Dr. Machida offers not just the best pricing but the best care and results. He has the best staff. They are very friendly and caring as well. This is my first facial surgery. He is highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

Dr. Brian K. Machida, Md Facs's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please visit our website stcplasticsurgery.com No one understands the transformative power of plastic surgery better than the renowned facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Brian K. Machida. Having performed thousands of facelifts and countless cosmetic procedures, Dr. Machida has seen how facial plastic surgery can raise people’s sense of confidence and pride. It’s one of the reasons he doesn’t just strive for excellence in his work, but also creates a supportive, compassionate environment for his patients. Every aspect of his practice, from his emphasis on advanced technology and techniques, his focus on creating natural-looking results, and his medical center’s warm, inviting atmosphere is designed to give patients the very best experience possible. As a facial plastic surgeon, he devotes an incredible attention to detail towards every case. Dr. Machida strived for excellence even as he trained to become a facial plastic surgeon. He graduated summa cum laude with honors from the University of California, Berkeley and earned his medical degree from the University of Southern California (USC) School of Medicine in Los Angeles. Having been fascinated with the intricacies and sophisticated nature of facial plastic surgery, Dr. Machida decided to specialize in facial surgery. He continued his successful academic career by completing an internship and residency in Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery at the Los Angeles County/USC Medical Center before completing a fellowship in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the renowned University of Southern California School of Medicine. He received further training as a facial plastic surgeon at the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in Beverly Hills. He also joined the faculty of the USC School of Medicine as a clinical instructor, served in the Department of Otolaryngology, and culminating in the position of clinical associate professor in the span of ten years. In his long career as a double board-certified facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Machida has been featured in the media and honored with prestigious awards countless times. He’s a recipient of the John Orlando Roe Award in Facial Plastic Surgery by the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and was featured in the Guide to America’s Top Physicians by the Consumers’ Research Council of America. He was also featured in the Top Doctors of the Inland Empire edition by the Inland Empire Magazine. Further, he has also presented his work at national conferences and published countless papers in scientific publications. Dr. Machida has unparalleled experience as a facial plastic surgeon; he’s practiced medicine for almost 30 years and in that time, has performed over 6,000 facial rejuvenation procedures, including facelifts, necklifts and eyelid restoring surgeries and 10,000 facial aesthetic and functional procedures such as nasal and ear surgeries. He’s also a member of a number of prestigious organizations: the American College of Surgeons, International College of Surgeons, American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery. When he’s not hard at work as an esteemed facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Machida spends time with his wife of over 30 years and his two grown children. He also counsels with an emphasis on inner healing with a Christian organization and enjoys taking his motorcycle around the racetrack. Dr. Machida has also spent 10 years coaching high school varsity basketball. He also devotes time working with various medical and non-medical mission trips to Mexico, the Philippines, Guatemala, Jamaica, and Brazil.

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1983)

• Face-lift