Ratings for Dr. Lucius Blanchard

Very rude!!!!! Dr Blanchard told me I had skin cancer like he was telling me the time .. I started crying and he just walked out of the room!!!!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

I really liked Dr Blanchard. He has a wealth of experience. He gave me his undivided attention and this is rare for senior citizens. If the front desk over books you do have a wait but there is a general shortage of doctors, about 3000, so consider yourself lucky to get an appointment. He also is refreshingly honest. Like men who like what they do, retirement is not necessarily the path to a satisfying future.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Worst doctor ever, needs to retire and learn to treat patients with respect. Doesn't care about the patient or their health or skin, doesn't listen, let alone allow you to even speak. No empathy, no bedside manner & to be frank, just plain rude. Very condescending & judgemental. Doesn't bother to look at the skin, but a glance, let alone touch it. Dermatologist not even touching skin or examining it in anyway-don't waste your time scheduling w/this dr. unless you need a round of antibiotics.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Very rude did not want to treat someone with HMO insurance.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

service and experience has always been good but waiting 90+ minutes for appointment is not fair to consumers / patients that need to get back to work.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

This is a busy office run by a competent, efficient staff. Drl; Blanchard is very polite, knowledgeable, and took the time to give me a more thorough examination that I expected . He solved my problem in one visit, and said there is no reason to even have a follow-up, that most doctors would have required, usually to pad their bill. This office is top notch and professional I wonder if the bad reviews here are for some doctor from another planet with the same name. I found Dr. Blanchard to be terrific, and recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Wasted my time, he is a terrible doctor , stay away

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Worse Doctor i have ever seen in my life, his bed side manners are terrible,went there for an appointment , waited an hour and 15 minutes, saw him for 1 minute and 14 seconds , there was blood on the bad, i had a discoloration on my butt , no privacy at all ,he told me to strip which made me very very uncomfrtable, he was rushing to get out of the room i thought he might come back but never did, left his office with a million questions in my head, it was just a waste of time and money.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Dr Blanchard is a bit detached, but no one better at spotting skin problems. Eyes like a hawk. If good health is more important than bedside manner, this is your guy. But move fast. He's going to retire within a few years.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Don't go to this Dr. He did a biopsy on skin rash. I went back in two weeks to get results & he asked me who did biopsy. He didn't even remember. Never tolde exactly what biopsy said but told me to FU with PCP. Didn't offer any treatment I had to request a prescription. Asked me same questions at every appointment. I know he sees a lot of patients daily but he should familiarize himself with patient before he comes in room! Time to retire!!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Dr. Lucius Blanchard's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1968)

MSP/BC Med