Ratings for Dr. Lucius Blanchard

This is a busy office run by a competent, efficient staff. Drl; Blanchard is very polite, knowledgeable, and took the time to give me a more thorough examination that I expected . He solved my problem in one visit, and said there is no reason to even have a follow-up, that most doctors would have required, usually to pad their bill. This office is top notch and professional I wonder if the bad reviews here are for some doctor from another planet with the same name. I found Dr. Blanchard to be terrific, and recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Wasted my time, he is a terrible doctor , stay away

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Worse Doctor i have ever seen in my life, his bed side manners are terrible,went there for an appointment , waited an hour and 15 minutes, saw him for 1 minute and 14 seconds , there was blood on the bad, i had a discoloration on my butt , no privacy at all ,he told me to strip which made me very very uncomfrtable, he was rushing to get out of the room i thought he might come back but never did, left his office with a million questions in my head, it was just a waste of time and money.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Dr Blanchard is a bit detached, but no one better at spotting skin problems. Eyes like a hawk. If good health is more important than bedside manner, this is your guy. But move fast. He's going to retire within a few years.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Don't go to this Dr. He did a biopsy on skin rash. I went back in two weeks to get results & he asked me who did biopsy. He didn't even remember. Never tolde exactly what biopsy said but told me to FU with PCP. Didn't offer any treatment I had to request a prescription. Asked me same questions at every appointment. I know he sees a lot of patients daily but he should familiarize himself with patient before he comes in room! Time to retire!!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Dr. Blanchard should indeed retire. Nothing, NOTHING was explained to me! I was not asked if I even wanted Moh's, which and I quote, "It's the Gold Standard". Was the doc or staff to lazy to put it through to the insurance company??? Who knows, I insisted and indeed the insurance company approved it. Do not go to this Doctor. Terrible bedside manners, does not explain anything to the patient and forgets what you are there for!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Like all the other reviews state, if you want to hang out in a waiting room this is the place to come. First visit was a 2 hour wait for a 7 minute consult. On the second visit we waited 1 hour and 20 minutes for a 13 minute procedure. The doctor might be knowledgeable, but I would know because he was in and out of the room so fast I couldn't get an idea. For the short amount of time he did spend in the room his bed side manner truly was terrible. We were forced to see this doctor due to our insurance, which is a Medicare/HMO plan. If you have the ability to choose someone, my suggestion is someone other than this clown.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Like to wait come here you'll wait and wait . When the dr does come in he's a rude pain in the butt. Your there on time have your paperwork all completed and wait an hour and an half the dr walks is rude hardly speaks to you , acts like your bother him with any questions. I'm an ER nurse and work with lots of drs along with great insurance I can go anywhere , I won't come back and you should try another Dr there are lots of then in Las Vegas .... Stay away you'll be glad you did and tell your primary care md to referral to any other place but here , he needs to retire and be a patient in his waiting room then he might get a clue.......

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Only spent 3 minutes with me. Kept trying to leave even though I still had other questions and problems to discuss. Kept asking me " Why didn't your primary care Dr. do this and why didn't he do that so he didn't have to" Only wanted to talk about the referral problem and not any other skin issue I had. Not a Dr. that I would ever recommend or want to go back to.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

This doctor should retire. Has a procedure on my nose for MOS and now have huge scars. Went back to question him and he said he could have cut my nose off if he wanted to. Refused to answer any questions. Cannot not imagine why they keep him on the staff.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

Dr. Lucius Blanchard's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1968)

Ameritas