Ratings for Dr. Yasmin Rehemtula

SHAME ON ALL OVE YOU WHO SAY SHE IS NOT A GOOD DOCTOR. She has been my doctor for almost 20 years. In those 20 years, she had helped me through so many health issues. She knows her stuff, has worked hard and has raised 2 beautiful daughters to be doctors. Can any of you who judge her say that about your kids. She listens to me and she has saved me in more ways than one. Give her a break with the waiting time. Yes she takes a long time with each patient, but I would rather have her spend extra time with her patients and find out the root cause of their issued rather than sending them off with medicine and that's it. I love her and I would never change doctors. I feel sorry for the ones that have left her.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Every single time I come to this doctor I find my self waiting at least an hour to two after my scheduled appointment. Her receptionist used to be very rude but the new one is nicer however seems clueless on everything related to her job. The doctor takes way too long to come through on any referrals she talks about during the visit. You're best bet is too find another doctor who values punctuality and does not waste time talking about her kids. I'm sick and I just want a remedy or advice to get better.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

I have just read all the comments people have posted well I have known Dr Rehemtula for the past 36 she has never changed her aditude about anything she is a women who studdied hard to get her doctors degree she nis the same girl i know from all those years ago as for her practice she has done amazing for herself she has alot of patients that are not going to be leaving her any time soon she takes her time with her patients one thing Ilove about her is she does not freely give out medication other doctors I know give out those pain pills like candy at least with her you will not leave her office with a drug addiction those people who complain that you have to sit there so long if you think the grass is greener on the other side you need to give your head a shake the other doctors offices is the same or worse and if Dr Rehemtula is so bad move on nobody is holding you hostage in her office move on. now as far as the receptionist is concerned they put up with alot of negative bitchy patients everybody has there boiling point .As for us we will be with her untill the end of our days this means my kids and there kids. She was there when Idelivered my kids thats dedication keep up the great work you do Dr Rehemtula. By the way how is your 2 daughters congrats you raised them well 2 doctors be proud of both of them no matter what any one says dont let anybody tell you are not a good doctor if they are going to be negative they need to find a new doctor.see you soon Dr Rehemtula regards Kathy like her staff my appointment allways on time very helpfull when im sick, knows to much about sicknesses

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

My entire family used to see this doctor regularly, (almost 15 years I believe) slowly by slowly we've all started seeing other doctors, I'm actually in the process of finding a new doctor myself. The previous receptionist she had was just flat out rude most of the time. I've called recently and the new one seems much nicer. Expect to stay there for hours! Appointments are triple booked! I've been there first thing, thinking I've basically got the first appointment of the day, only to sit there waiting for at least 30 min and see her walk in! What? I thought she was already in the office seeing other patients, why am I here so early? I used to enjoy seeing her as my family doctor, always seemed to care about my well being. The time has come where the negative outweigh the positive.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

She has been my doctor for 10 years now. I absolutely adore her. I think she is amazing. She listens to me and seems concerned about my health. I don't agree with all the other ratings. I think she is amazing. Thank you Dr. Rehemtula.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Excellent Doctor. My family has been with her for over 18 years and we have had the best treatment at all times.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

I am absolutely amazed at some of the comments directed towards Dr. Rehemtula. Hands down the best doctor I have ever had. Knowledgeable, compassionate, and always has enough time to answer any of your questions. Was astute enough to ask the right questions that led to my diagnosis of Graves Disease. Would not trade her for any doctor.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2010

This doctor is a quack. She thinks all her female patients are being abused by the men in their lives. Stay away from this doctor and tell everyone you know to do the same.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

Unfortunately, I must agree with the poor rating that this doctor recieves. She has been our family doctor for over 20 years and I have seen her practice decline horribly. The receptionist has a very bad attitude, but I excused it as just a bad day. Until I got in to the see the doctor and she asked me if there were any fights in the waiting room and if her receptionist was arguing with anyone! I was shocked! She knew about her attitude! She said she knew and just kept out of the way. That's fine for her, but what about the rest of us? Her bedside manner has declined over the years too and because I have not seen her in a while, she seemed very abrupt and annoyed that I had not been to her in a while. The truth is that I had been looking for a new doctor...and could not find one! So I ended up back in her office. She did soften at one point...when she talked about her daughters becoming doctors in the UK. I cannot recommend her...and her office will make the sick even sicker.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

I was a patient for 15 years with no major problems, going to see her no more than twice a year. Last year I had a major heart operation, papers was sent to her from the hospital. I was in the hospital for nine months and she never find 10 minutes to come and see me. Everybody was so surprised about it. I wasn't very happy already about her, but this last experience convinced me to change doctor.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2010