Ratings for Dr. James S. Radke

Okay, had extreme pain during colonoscopy, sent me home in pain, only to return next day for emergency surgery. Lot of stuff went wrong post of his doing my surgery... He never should have sent me home after wailing on his table. Spent 8 days in hospital post of his handling of my routine checkup. I would not recommend Dr. Radke.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

This is the only doctor that actually listened to me. I lived in pain for so long and after awhile the doctors stop listening and say well it must be in your head. The first time I saw him he knew exactly what was wrong and prescribed medication...I havent felt better in my entire life! Thanks to him and the staff, they are amazing! He spends time with you to get to know whats going on. And he also is very into changing your lifestyle too. So it doesnt always have to be medication to solve it. By far the best gi in the area, and they are hard to come by.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. James S. Radke's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Burlington, WI