You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sajeev B. Menon

He is on top. Took an hour with me just for condultation

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Met Dr Menon during an emergency ICU stay. He is very concerned about his patients conditions. he encourages his patients to actively participate in their treatment. He doesn't just throw drugs & orders at you. His practice provides resources ( in my case for diabetes) to manage their own care. Personally he is a pleasant cheerful man who obviously loves his field. I can honestly say he saved my life.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

Dr. Menon has saved my life. When I first met him I was feeling above average. I had already had 1/2 my tyroid taken out a few years before. Visited two other doctors at my primary doctor's request which told me I needed surgery again to remove the other side and felt they both made a bad judgment (LOL). I said to Dr. Menon when I finally met him third physician "Well Dr. Menon if I was sick don't you think that God would let me know or send me a sign of some sort?" He said well Pat I am telling you now along with two other physicians who made the same diagnosis. What an awakening. Never shoot the messenger. I believe Dr. Menon was my messenger and with his warm and sweet spirit, I thanked him and said when do I schedule. Best choice I ever made choosing Dr. Menon. I still go to Dr. Menon and always will.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

He has been a great help and is always concerned and willing to take however much time needed with each patient. Very caring and gentle.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Sajeev B. Menon's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is on top. Took an hour with me just for condultation"

October 17, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=886249'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 5.0

February 6, 2014