Ratings for Dr. Patrick M. Jordan

Thank goodness for Dr.Jordan. I felt terrible but he gave me the right diagnosis and has a very light, comedic bedside manner. I was only on the island for a week, so I am grateful that I went to him. There was a slight wait...

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

The three times I've come to this doctor's office WITH AN APPOINTMENT I've had to wait over two hours to receive attention. Absolutely ridiculous. This place is a joke. I'm writing this review while I am currently waiting in the observation room, they possibly may have forgotten about me. Needless to say, I'm never wasting my time here again.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

He is very nasty, doesn't listen. I will never go back to this man again. Unbelievable that someone could be so condescending and nasty to another human being.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2012

Nice man. Good doctor. He takes walk in's so it is understandable that he can't always be on perfect time.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

I waited an hour with an appointment and finally his nurse practitioner saw me because I asked. She was finished and was about to come back with instructions for me to follow. Jordan then came in and said that he requested for her to come in so I didnt have to wait any longer and siad thanks for coming and I left with no assistance.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2011

I've known Dr. Jordan over ten years. He is a wonderful person and doctor and extremely hard worker. He is humane and caring in the ER as well as in his practice. He places medicine and people ahead of making money.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Jordan is simply an excellent physican. He is my doctor away from home while I am visiting the Island. If you are in need of a doctor while you are on the Island, you will be well served by Dr. Jordan.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Patrick M. Jordan's Credentials

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Washington Dc 20007 (Grad. 1983)