Ratings for Dr. Samuel Rapoport

Originally, I went to Dr. Rapoport for a second opinion in 2007/2008. My previous doctors were in NJ and also in NY. After my consultation visit, I decided to transfer my records to Dr. Rapoport's office. This decision was made because I was impressed with his expertise and attention to detail. He is a no nonsense type of doctor and is very knowledgeable. While sitting in the waiting room over the years, other patients have also shared "how great" they think Dr. Rapoport is. He and his staff have "cared" for many patients!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Heads up to Medicare patients: If you feel that Dr. Rapoport has overcharged you or has billed you for services that are not medically necessary, you may seek help from the Medicare Rights Center. It helped me to obtain a refund from Dr. Rapoport, who was not at all cooperative.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

Extremely knowledgeable and skilled diagnostician. Manner is detached and very professional, and he really listens to his patients. Office staff was excellent. I was very impressed with his expertise and the way he treated my problem, and recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Samuel Rapoport's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1976)

Commercial Insurance Company