Ratings for Dr. Lynn B. Carlson

Was very upset, as she was was upset that I asked for a 2nd opinion. I wrote everything down, and" she didn't have time to go through everything ." Her staff called several times, and each time I called back, it seemed as if a different test was ordered. Be your own health care advocate, and ask questions . Also, each time I left a messeage, they" didn't have time to go through each one". My health care is up to me ! Will not be going back to her, obviously.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

When I had started to see Dr. Carlson I was beginning to experience menopausal symptoms and felt like I was drowning in it. She was cold, matter of fact, order labs. Her results were measured in the facts on paper, never what she heard from me as her patient and for 5 years I left her office feeling like I was crazy. She was combative and dismissive. I have finally found a doctor who listens and considers ALL information, including what I am telling her I am experiencing and we have gotten to the bottom of what is happening and after all this time I feel like myself again.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr. Carlson, her nurse Kerrie and the staff has gone above and beyond for me. They gave me hope and treated me with care and respect when I needed it the most. Words cant express how thankfull I am to them and appreciate everything that they do!!!! They are the true meaning of caring medical professionals and I can only pray that others follow their lead someday soon. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Lost my long-time gyn doc due to retirement. Saw another gyn doc--wasn't happy with her. Then Dr. Carlson came highly recommended--saw her 1st time last month--she was so compassionate, listens very well and explains everything---thing this is going to be a wonderful doc/patient relationship for many years, hopefully--she looks too young to be retiring in the near future!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

DR. CARLSON saved my life! She explains things so you can understand them! She is thorough and compassionate! I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

AFTER LOSING 2 GYN'S DUE TO RETIREMENT I FEEL BLESSED TO HAVE FOUND DR CARLSON. SHE IS KIND, COMPASSIONATE, REALLY LISTENS, VERY HELPFUL, I FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE W/ HER. THANKS 2 HER MY OVARIAN CYST WAS DISCOVERED & SHE REMOVED IT & MY ENDOMETRIOSIS. STAFF IS COURTEOUS & FRIENDLY. NEVER LEFT WAITING EITHER @ OFFICE, OR @ HOME WAITING TO HEAR TEST RESULTS, ETC. I ACTUALLY GOT CALLS FROM THE DOC HERSELF, NOT JUST OFFICE STAFF! SHE IS WONDERFUL!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

I had been going to this doctor for a number of years. I was very turned off this year because I was charged for a test that I was not informed would be separate from the appointment. I called several times to try to resolve this, but was told they couldn't help me. All they had to do was change the coding for my insurance or eat the expense. I would think for a long time customer they would be more accommodating. What upsets me the most was that this was an unnecessary test that I got under the doctor's recommendation. Please don't go to her--their practice has gone downhill since they became part of the Reading Hospital. If you do go to her, good luck trying to resolve something you were wrongly charged for.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Lynn B. Carlson's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1981)

Banner Health