Ratings for Dr. H. TODD Kepler

I have only had a couple of visits but so far I was impressed with his listening skills and his caring attitude which is hard to come by these days. I think he may be a keeper!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

I am a nurse and am very picky about my physicians. I have never experienced him being uncaring. He is very pleasant and has given me explanations and options. I take my children to him as well. His staff has been very good with them.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

I'm a bit surprised at the last couple of reviews, but to each his own. My experience with him was excellent. He took the time to listen to my concerns, and admittedly I probably rambled on a bit. Seemed patient to me, and I'm usually senstive to that sort of thing. Excellent choice if you need a gay friendly doctor.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I don't have much good to say about Dr. Kepler. From the very beginning you notice that he looks very professional and always has a stern look on his face. When you ask for information you get his look/stare of a professional and not much information - just looks professional. I guess method is -- I am the doctor (a medical professional) and I make all the decisions and you don't need to second guess what I am telling you to put in your body. All he has ever done is continue to prescribe the same medications I used before I was his patient. If you tell him you are having a "side effect" his answer is, "that drug is generally well tolerated". It seems the office isn't well organized with constant punching the same information in the computer they put in the last time on medical history. The staff seems sympathetic and punctual but I have experienced some mistakes and not sure if any doctor's office is run very well anymore. Picked an Osteopath I thought they were better but not him

flag | Submitted February 5, 2011

Dr. Kepler and his nurse Jenine both seem like they are annoyed that I am there and that I am wasting their time. The last time I went because I tired all of the time. They took my blood and called me the next day. Jenine left a voicemail that simply said "Your tests results all came back negative, so you are fine. Bye." That is great but it didn't explain why I wasn't feeling right. I had to call back and ask for details on my results and after leaving two messages, Jenine called me back and left another voicemail. She seemed very mad and annoyed that I had called to question my results and she didn't seem to understand my concern. She again said my results were fine and if I still felt bad, give it 4 weeks and call them back. I have switched doctors. I have no idea why anyone would give these people a good rating. They are terrible and uncaring. Maybe they are busy but that doesn't explain their lack of caring.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2010

My wife and me are very well pleased with Dr. Kepler

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

Dr Kepler is an extremely concerned doctor, he isn't forceful or gives you medications for the sake of it, he listens to you and your problems and is very helpful. I would recommend him to anyone who is searching for a caring, experienced physican.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

I'm a big chicken when it comes to doctors. Dr. Kepler has been great. He answeres questions, picks up on problems, and seems very concerned and engaged in my healthcare

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. H. TODD Kepler's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Beavercreek, OH