Ratings for Dr. Hermes O. Sylora

Referred by ER for severe pain (possible kidney stone, but wasn't found in the ER). He addressed every med. problem I have EXCEPT what I was referred for. I had to ask him about my referral after 15 minutes of being told I will die from diabetes (which is under control). Had no idea why I had pain, didn't want to find out (didn't examine me at all). Did tell me I have a cyst on the kidney (diagnosis from ER), but gave no information, didn't suggest any possible treatment. Asked what I could do to prevent the pain in the future, he said he cannot make kidney stones appear if they're not there. Asked again, he told me to drink water. Asked if I need any treatment, he said my kidneys are perfectly healthy (but never examined me). I wouldn't take my dog to be treated by him. STAY AWAY!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010

Referred due to enlarged prostate problem. Kept encouraging me to have surgery rather than a drug or antibiotic treatment. Finally suggested a biopsy for a price of $1300 in office. After payment, I received a bill of $5000 from some lab. After threatening to report them, his office sent me letter that services had been paid in full. Found out physician had relationship with lab.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Hermes O. Sylora's Credentials

• Univ Of Santo Tomas, Fac Of Med And Surg, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1960)

Delta Dental