Ratings for Dr. Robert S. Dye

Every time I go to the Westwood office I have to wait at least 30 minutes from the time of my appointment. They never apologize. The girls at the front are rude -the whole experience makes me want to change doctors which is ashame because I like Dr. Dye.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

He and his staff are "Amazing". I 100% trust in this doctor. I will always return per his instructions...

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

I just received the worst customer service fr. Dr. Dye's staff. I have not seen Dr. Dye in a while for my eczema but have called in to get my refill periodiclly.Two days ago, I called for the refill (I can't see Dr.Dye until September as he's booked up until then; it's only July now). WHoever answered the phone taht day said my pharmacist could call the office for the refill. My pharmacist called me today to say my refill subscripton was declined!I called Dr. Dye's office to try to explain that since my eczema is flaring up, causing me a great deal of discomfort, I cannot wait until September to see Dr. Dye before geting my refill. Vesta was the one who answered. She was curt, rude & told me I could either wait until Sept, or go find another dermatologist. When I asked to speak to someone in charge, Karn answered. She talked over me then cut me off mid-sentence, saying, "This call was taking way longer than it should", & hung up on me! Unbelievable & totally UNACCEPTABLE!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2010

De. Dye is thorough and knowledgeable. His staff is wonderful. He gets rid of all the 40+ marks on my face and body that make me feel like pretty again-not unrealistic- but he helps turn back time so no one knows and I can go back to work and feel better about myself. He's very honest and will tell you if you don't need something, or if something is just right he will say leave it alone. I like that.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

I am very happy with the care from Dr. Dye. He is very mellow, pleasant, and listens. I have gone in with some serious concerns, and he helped figure out the solutions in a calm and present manner. My moles are being tracked through photographs and sizes, which is another thing that I am glad about. He is not a dermatologist that is going to try to push cosmetic procedures on you, but the they are available. One time I had a bit of a wait, but since then it has been a breeze getting in and out.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

Dr Dye is great doctor. He is caring and very smart. My whole family sees him. He diagnosed things that no one else could figure out. He really cares about his patients. He will call back if you need to talk to him. He does MOHS procedures and is very skilled.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Robert S. Dye's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1996)

Workers Comp