Ratings for Dr. Irwin Walker

He is wonderful, and clearly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Dr. Walker was amazing. I was diagnosed with diffuse large B cell non Hodgkins lymphoma in May 2014. He was very caring and explained. He answered all our questions and was very approachable. The team we absolutely wonderful. I spent 7 months in the hospital off and on for my chemo treatments and bone marrow transplant. I would not have made it without him or his team. I would recommend him to anybody who wants to survive and understand what exactly is going on.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

I have been to see Dr Walker a few times now. He is always running late (at least an hour behind schedule), he does not answer questions, he tells you "Don't worry, we will get to the bottom of this" and fluffs you off and forgets about you. I have had ongoing issues to the point I am not allowed to work, my blood work is terrible, and as a hematologist this man is terrible. Thank God there are other Doctors out there that do their job, have a bedside manner, take interest in their patients' and try to help. His staff, especially nurse Barb is amazing, but I can not give Dr. Walker a positive result as he does not give one.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

A very kind man. This may not seem important, but when you are a patient concerned about your cancer, or other issue, this matters. He treats his patients like they are human.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

Dr. Walker is excellent. He is kind and very knowledgeable we have great confidence in him and the way he treats his patients. Clinic appointments are not on time but he is totally worth the wait.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

AMMMAAZINNGG. This doctor deserves to recognized throughout the community. He is what doctors should be like, caring, nice, helpful, attentive and truly treats you like a human being not like the disease/ disorder you might have.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Dr. Walker is the most knowledgeable,caring and kind individual. Hamilton will be losing one of the best when he retires. It has been 18 years Dr. Walker and we think of you and your staff often. Thank you for my life. May God bless you.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Dr. Walker is amazing. I was dx with MM in 2003 and he has been taking care of me ever since. He is caring, kind and very knowledgeable. I would not of been able to get through this without him. Anyone is lucky to have him as their Dr.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

excellent doctor..always helpful...his staff,Tammy and Kathy are both great...wouldn't have made it without them...5 years after my transplant and i'm still going strong thanks to them...takes his time with patients to explain everything and really cares about them even when not at work...

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

He is wonderful and will spend as much time with you and answer as many questions as you need. Thrilled to have him as my doctor, you could't ask for better.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012