Ratings for Dr. Lila Nabi

I am new to the area and was looking for a new dental office when I came across Town Centre Dental. The staff was very welcoming and Dr Nabi was very caring toward me. She was very informative and quick to answer my concerns and questions. Very happy with the service I got.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2015

recently have been in multiply times to this office for dental work I find Dr. Nabi & Dr. Zhou very great, I am always pleased with their work I leave there always with clean teeth from Their hygienist & always know when I am getting work done Dr. Nabi and Dr. Zhou take the time to really make sure I am always pleased with the work. But I have recently brought my children in see the dentist and get their regular checkup appointment and its come to my attention I no longer can continue to be a patient there due to the negativity I had in the atmosphere from airing out their personal struggles from the offices eldest receptionist to my children complaining to the smell of smoke or somewhere in our billing system going wrong, I am pleased with Dr. Nabi and Her staff but due to wanting to provide my children with the bet health care i am no longer able to bring them into our favourite office.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

She is gentle and showed me my before and after of my tooth and it was so amazing the transformation. I like that she involved me in the whole things.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

There have been some new staff come and go but the quality of care is very consistent and uncompromised. I would trust Dr. Nabi and Dr. Zo with my dental care and absolutely refer my friends and family. My entire family sees them. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

I had a great experience. She is very good at cosmetic stuff and fixed my front chipped teeth free hand. They don't charge more than the standard rates given by BC guidelines like some other dentists. Very caring, compassionate and genuine dentist. Thumbs up!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr Nabi is very knowledgable and the staff are very helpful. I would recommend this dental office to others.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

If you want to be scammed and deal with a bitchy receptionist--this is the place! Stay away!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I have been treated very well by Dr Nabi. I send all my family here. Beautiful office and loving personality. Please keep it up.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Nabi's for years and travel across the bridge just to see her, she is a very compassionate and skilled dentist. The comment below is very unusual and I would recommend Dr. Nabi to all my friends and famiy without hesitation.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

I should report his Dentist , but have not . She told me I had all kinds of big problems / This is so shocking I have good teeth and did not trust her . I went to another Dentist and he was shocked and said to me "Are you kidding me" You have no problems with your teeth ! the new dentist has been working for 30 years. Dr. Nabi is only in it to + sell and make money . she was going to drill into teeth that did not need it . STAY AWAY FROM THIS LADY!

Submitted August 25, 2014