Ratings for Dr. Lila Nabi

I went to this dentist and she told me I needed 6 fillings. I went for a second opinion and was told I didn't have any cavities.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

I've been a patient for years. Always a positive, friendly, un-scary experience. I honestly can't see how Dr. Nabi and her dental assistants could do better. I've had issues in the past with poor front desk customer service -- perfect staff is not a reality anywhere -- issues that were satisfactorily resolved by Dr. Nabi. The main reason I'm writing is because Dr. Nabi gave me veneers in 2011. I wanted to wait a while before giving a review because time always tells. Before getting the veneers, my teeth had become horribly crooked and I'd stopped smiling. I have loved my veneers since I got them and they are holding up amazingly. Most importantly, Dr. Nabi allowed me to edit their design so that I didn't have the classic "chicklets" for teeth. Previous dental offices would find out the limit on my insurance then try to sell me on unnecessary work to max it out. I have never had this experience at this office and Dr. Nabi, more than adequately works within my budget and time frame. Kudos all round!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

I agree with some of the other comments that they are just trying to make money. I had braces for 8freaking years when I was young and then one day Dr. Nabi said how I would be a perfect client for invisilines. So in other words she said I should do something to my ugly teeth! The only problem is that I happen to like my teeth! I've heard few stories how the plan out of a sudden won't cover everything and then you own money for them because of the front desk mistakes!!! I think they do it on purpose. This hasn't ever happened in other places. I like their punctuality and the location, but I'm thinking of going somewhere else...

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

I am new to the area and was looking for a new dental office when I came across Town Centre Dental. The staff was very welcoming and Dr Nabi was very caring toward me. She was very informative and quick to answer my concerns and questions. Very happy with the service I got.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2015

recently have been in multiply times to this office for dental work I find Dr. Nabi & Dr. Zhou very great, I am always pleased with their work I leave there always with clean teeth from Their hygienist & always know when I am getting work done Dr. Nabi and Dr. Zhou take the time to really make sure I am always pleased with the work. But I have recently brought my children in see the dentist and get their regular checkup appointment and its come to my attention I no longer can continue to be a patient there due to the negativity I had in the atmosphere from airing out their personal struggles from the offices eldest receptionist to my children complaining to the smell of smoke or somewhere in our billing system going wrong, I am pleased with Dr. Nabi and Her staff but due to wanting to provide my children with the bet health care i am no longer able to bring them into our favourite office.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

She is gentle and showed me my before and after of my tooth and it was so amazing the transformation. I like that she involved me in the whole things.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

There have been some new staff come and go but the quality of care is very consistent and uncompromised. I would trust Dr. Nabi and Dr. Zo with my dental care and absolutely refer my friends and family. My entire family sees them. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

I had a great experience. She is very good at cosmetic stuff and fixed my front chipped teeth free hand. They don't charge more than the standard rates given by BC guidelines like some other dentists. Very caring, compassionate and genuine dentist. Thumbs up!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr Nabi is very knowledgable and the staff are very helpful. I would recommend this dental office to others.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

If you want to be scammed and deal with a bitchy receptionist--this is the place! Stay away!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015