Ratings for Dr. Andres Roomet

i have m.s. , have survived 2 strokes and have early onset Parkinsons'; so you get the picture. i have been seeing neurologists for well over 20 of my 53 years. this "dr." ( i cannot even bring myself to use his name), is a bloody monster. i have never been treated so badly in my entire life. he and his staff treated me like wet garbage. i would have been in tears if i had not been so furious. he answered his own questions , ignored me completely ; and said that i "was capable" of work while i was using a walker , could not not control my bladder and could not control shaking ; my right side is paralyzed. he then said "get better" and promptly walked out without bothering to finish the interview in any manner whatsoever. if i ever see him again ; i will spit in his face and hit him with my cane. he is a monster.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Roomet by my primary care physician for an evaluation, and a possible EMG because of persistent numbness in my left leg. After the physical exam, he asked me to stay at his office and wait briefly until he could do an EMG. He explained the test and what we would be looking for. The test was mildly uncomfortable but informative. Dr. Roomet explained the findings in an understandable way and, together, we agreed upon a management plan. This was my second visit to Dr. Roomet in 6 years, and each time, his diagnosis and treatment plan has been effective. I appreciate Dr. Roomet's knowledge, skill level and communication with me.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Dr. Roomet seemed highly skilled and knowledgeable in his area of expertise. He accurately diagnosed my problem. Gave it to me strait without letting emotions or with an I'm so sorry attitude which I appreciate. Yes the nerve test was painful but it is what it is. While others report differently he engaged in small talk, a little about his life a little about mine. I understand he is at retirement age and does not need to work anymore but he chooses to to keep busy and help others. I was grateful to see a doctor with such experience.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Dr. Roomet was lovely. He was courteous, friendly, efficient and thorough. He explained things when questioned . I didn't find him brusque or rude at all!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Although I felt he was a little abrupt and not entirely social, I felt he did a thorough exam. Based on what he found he was able to describe my symptoms back to me and was pretty much dead on. I was very disappointed that he didn't spend much time explaining what treatment options were available. I asked for therapy and he just flat out said "you're beyond that and need surgery very soon on both hands". I wish he would've taken a little more time and been more empathetic. Not a horrible experience, but not really a great one either!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

abrupt.does not listen.rude.impolite.most unhelpful

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

Arrogance is his bedside manner, he also cuts people from talking, just plane rude as if he knows it all.And talking to you is a waste of his time. He gives me the feeling why are troubling me. My wife went to see for having blackouts. He had no EEG report this was the main reason for the visit, "No help" here. Then he told my wife "you are a big woman & I do not have a blood pressure to fit your arm, so I cannot take your BP. You have no need to come to see me."

flag | Submitted October 28, 2009

I was seeing him for an EMG study for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. I found out that it is very painful. He had no bedside manner would not even talk unless he was "I am having trouble finding your Ulnar nerve because you have big arms" And so he finishes his EMG and says you do not have Carpal Tunnel. Then why do I have all the symptoms till this day. I found him rude and like he really did not want to do another EMG study "They are really not that good of a test" is what he said before he came in the exam room. I a so glad I wasted my time and money. I refuse to pay this bill.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Andres Roomet's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)

Top Hospitals in Burlington, VT