Ratings for Dr. Leslie J. LEHMANN

I realize punctuality is difficult in any doctor's office these days because they're overburdened by managed care. Dr. Lehman is intelligent and understanding. A far cry from another doc's office in Center Moriches who has decided to do laser care instead.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

I agree with the above review. She has a terrible bedside manner. Very poor attitude and not very helpful at all. The wait time in that office is dreadful, you may as well be waiting in line in a 3rd world country.I switched offices.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

The wait alone does not make this place considerably close to par. Appt or not you wait atleast 1 hr. to see a dr. last time,after the nurse was done I could hear Dr. Lehmann right outside of my door while i waited,discussing cats,(yes felines)for about fifteen minutes before she came in condescendingly asking me about the cold medicine i was taking, counldnt understand the color beteween clear and brown like it was my fault for not knowing how to explain mucus, telling me pretty much nothing about why i was sick that it was just viral, did not schedule a follow up, and i left not knowing my temperature was 101.5 until i got home and took it myself. I had Mono once and she couldnt even tell me what symptoms to watch for in my infant daughter. I don't know if it is because i am only twenty four but she talks to me, if not all her patients like they are nuisences and always suggests mucinex they must get money for it. I have gone here since i was a kid and will not be returning.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Leslie J. LEHMANN's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1997)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal