Ratings for Dr. Richard N. Ashley

WHERE DID DR> ASHLEY GO??? July5,2016 ltr says expandng to Suff Co. Nov letter says he no longer works with Smith Uro. Did he retire and not advise his patients? Did he pass away? Gdn Cty office won't say!!! He is/was the best Doctor I ever visited in my 75 years!!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

a doctor who really cares about your overall health both physically and mentally.he is never too busy to answer your questions.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Based on Dr. Ashley's wonderful patient reviews on ratemeds.com, I made an appointment with him. He is absolutely everything people said about him....caring, knowledgeable, doesn't order unnecessary testing or medication, takes time to put the patient at ease during the examination, and then explains thoroughly what his findings were. He is absolutely the best, and I am very glad I read the other reviews and made an appointment with him. I highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

What can I say the best....He diagnost shingles and I was not in his off for that. He is old school but keeps up on new technologies.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

Dr. Ashley is not MY doctor, but is my mother's. He is superb. You could not find a better doctor if you tried. He saved her life and I will be eternally grateful.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Superb doctor. Has all day for you and I've never waited more than a couple of minutes. He does it all in the office so it saves you time and running around.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010

I completely agree that Dr. Ashley is the best doctor. When I met with him, he took the time to explain the details of my problem. He was kind and compassionate. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2010

I'm in my 60's and I have to say that Dr. Ashley is the best doctor I have been to in my life. The world would be a much better place with more Dr. Ashleys.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Richard N. Ashley's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1972)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Garden City, NY