Ratings for Dr. Julie C. Sansbury

Dr. Julie is wonderful Dr. and person. Caring, knowledgeable, kind and considerate. Best Dr. I ever had. She is leaving for Chicago in July, and I am hearbroken! Wish her the best, Chicago is getting one fine doctor.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Dr.Sansbury and her staff are very nice.....but she is an awesome doctor who really cares about her patients. I would highly recommend her for all your skin issues!!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2012

Just wonderful! Dr. Sansbury has been wonderful to me and my children. She has a terrific "bedside manner" and goes out of her way to make all of us feel comfortable. She is always on time and spends plenty of time; we never feel rushed. My son has acne and Dr. Sansbury has gone out of her way to come up with treatment that he can actually do. I have had several biopsies, none of which has left any sort of noticeable scar. And each time Dr. Sansbury (or her staff) has followed up with results promptly. What a wonderful lady!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

she makes you very comfortable, is very thorough and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Julie C. Sansbury's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)