Ratings for Dr. Sarah Anand

Super nice and helpful. My wife was very happy with her, she genuinly cares about your pregnancy and does the best to answer all your questions and make sure you have a safe pregnancy.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

She is the best! I am so lucky to have been referred to her. You are in good hands if she is your doctor. I love her! She is super nice! I cannot thank her enough for taking care of me and my baby (my first baby). Definitely will recommend her to anyone who are looking for OBGYN.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Had an amazing visit. Staff was very helpful and pleasant. I saw Dr. Anand for BV. I had already seen a naturopath while waiting for this visit and that ended up resolving my main issue (boric acid suppositories) after three years of no solution, but Dr. Anand was wonderful and explained to me several other factors in case my solution were to not stick. I didn't expect for her to sit as long with me as she did. She listened patiently, explained everything thoroughly to me. She gave me tests to take home in case I had problems arise following the visit and said I could just take them to a lab and contact Affinity clinic directly. So approachable and kind.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

Had Dr Anand for both my babies. She is absolutely a phenomenal doctor. She puts my anxiety at ease. I totally recommend her!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Dr. Anand is simply the best. I recommend her with all my heart. I went through 2 c-sections with her and she acted like my doctor, my friend, my mother. She came from her mat leave to deliver my first baby because I was scared and started to cry. She held my hand and everything was perfect. Forever grateful!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Anand's for 2 years and the front desk staff at the clinic is improving. Dr. Anand's dedicated assistant is bubby and sweet. The other staff could be a little less surly. Dr. Anand is late at least 95% of the time...generally 45 minutes but now I understand why. She does rounds at the hospital before she starts her day at the clinic and if she is on call or has to deliver a baby everything cascades-completely out of her control. When I delivered my second she saw me every morning that I was in the hospital (before 8am everyday). Her bedside manner is phenomenal. She has seen me through 2 pregnancies and she is calm, caring and knowledgeable. I wish we could find her equivalent in family practice!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

She is simply the best. She was my doctor when I had my baby and I have never had a better experience

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I love Dr. Anand. I was referred to her by my family physician. She is definitely knowledgable, kind-hearted, and is very thorough in her explanation. I've seen her a few times and each time I am at ease because of her demeanour.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

late 20 mins for appt, but patient and helpful, answer all of my questions. It's like every doctor in BBY knows her

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Dr. Anand was very kind when I had my IUD changed. She was very gentle. Her manner is superb and her staff are terrific!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017