Ratings for Dr. Sarah Anand

Dr. Anand is an amazing doctor, shes very helpful and answers all your questions. Shes also a good listener.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Dr Anand is amazing Doctor I will recommend to anyone I wish there is a more doctors like her!😍5

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

Best Gynecologist and really comfortable to ask any questions.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Super nice. Extremely knowledgeable. Made me feel at ease. Very professional. Did not rush my appointment and once she was done, told me to take as much time as I needed.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Anand. She delivered my two boys and I had a great experience. She is so supportive, patient and Caring. Simply she is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Thank you doctor Anand for being very knowledgable,patient and polite.She was always patient with my questions and she kept tracking my case till I have my baby.thank you

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

I just met Dr. Anand for the first time the other day and she was lovely. She seemed very thorough in her questioning and is ordering all the tests I would expect prior to deciding on an appropriate course of action. She was delayed by about 30-40 minutes, but acknowledged it and apologized for the wait. I have seen comments about the office staff, so was expecting monsters, but they were fine. Nothing outstanding, but there was nothing wrong with the woman who I checked in with, she was polite and timely.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

I gave Dr. Anand 5 stars for everything, except punctuality. My reason for this is not a bad one. It's simply because she delivers babies and does surgery as well (because she is awesome like the), which can cause some punctuality problems; but for good reason of course. Dr. Anand diagnosed me and gave me sugery, relieving excruciating pain in my ovaries, when no other doctor took me seriously. Now, 6 years later, I am pregnant with my first child and she has been both caring and knowledgeable in everyway. I really hope she is available when my daughter decides to grace us with her presence. I would definitely refer Dr. Anand to every one.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Very sweet and caring doctor. She was always friendly and answered all my questions with my first.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr. Anand is a wonderful doctor! She has a very kind and calming demeanour, is personable, and always answered any of the questions I had. She provided excellent prenatal care when I was expecting my first baby. Her oncall doctor ultimately delivered my son but that night Dr Anand came to see us in the hospital to offer her congratulations. I'm currently expecting my second baby and know that I'll be in good hands with Dr Anand.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014