Ratings for Dr. Sarah Anand

I saw her yesterday for the first time very knowledgeable she was late by 30 minutes but recommend her .

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr. Anand is an excellent Doctor, she takes the time during appointments, never rushing and provides information clearly, always confirming with you that she has answered your questions prior to the end of appointments. She is highly knowledgeable, patient, understanding and approachable with questions. She articulates options and sources for your own research clearly. I would highly recommend her and am appreciative that I was referred to her.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr Anand is the best....very knowledgeable and guides you in details.i highly recommend her.thank you for everything.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

My first pregnancy and I have been really wanting to have Dr. Anand as my OB. It took me awhile but I am so happy that she is my OB now. She is very nice, knowledgeable she answers my inquiries calmly and patiently. No matter how busy she is she never forgets to show TLC to her patients like me. I look forward to having her as well when I deliver my baby. She's amazing and I would highly recommend her to all pregnant women out there...

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Dr. Anand is an amazing doctor, shes very helpful and answers all your questions. Shes also a good listener.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Dr Anand is amazing Doctor I will recommend to anyone I wish there is a more doctors like her!😍5

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

Best Gynecologist and really comfortable to ask any questions.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Super nice. Extremely knowledgeable. Made me feel at ease. Very professional. Did not rush my appointment and once she was done, told me to take as much time as I needed.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Anand. She delivered my two boys and I had a great experience. She is so supportive, patient and Caring. Simply she is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Thank you doctor Anand for being very knowledgable,patient and polite.She was always patient with my questions and she kept tracking my case till I have my baby.thank you

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015