Ratings for Dr. Sarah Anand

Dr. Anand is simply the best. I recommend her with all my heart. I went through 2 c-sections with her and she acted like my doctor, my friend, my mother. She came from her mat leave to deliver my first baby because I was scared and started to cry. She held my hand and everything was perfect. Forever grateful!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Anand's for 2 years and the front desk staff at the clinic is improving. Dr. Anand's dedicated assistant is bubby and sweet. The other staff could be a little less surly. Dr. Anand is late at least 95% of the time...generally 45 minutes but now I understand why. She does rounds at the hospital before she starts her day at the clinic and if she is on call or has to deliver a baby everything cascades-completely out of her control. When I delivered my second she saw me every morning that I was in the hospital (before 8am everyday). Her bedside manner is phenomenal. She has seen me through 2 pregnancies and she is calm, caring and knowledgeable. I wish we could find her equivalent in family practice!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

She is simply the best. She was my doctor when I had my baby and I have never had a better experience

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I love Dr. Anand. I was referred to her by my family physician. She is definitely knowledgable, kind-hearted, and is very thorough in her explanation. I've seen her a few times and each time I am at ease because of her demeanour.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

late 20 mins for appt, but patient and helpful, answer all of my questions. It's like every doctor in BBY knows her

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Dr. Anand was very kind when I had my IUD changed. She was very gentle. Her manner is superb and her staff are terrific!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Was planning natural birth but end up having Csection because my baby's heart rate was going too fast. She made the right decision and did a very nice job on sewing up my wound. She visited me and my baby the 2nd day after the surgery, checking on my progress. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

I saw her yesterday for the first time very knowledgeable she was late by 30 minutes but recommend her .

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr. Anand is an excellent Doctor, she takes the time during appointments, never rushing and provides information clearly, always confirming with you that she has answered your questions prior to the end of appointments. She is highly knowledgeable, patient, understanding and approachable with questions. She articulates options and sources for your own research clearly. I would highly recommend her and am appreciative that I was referred to her.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr Anand is the best....very knowledgeable and guides you in details.i highly recommend her.thank you for everything.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016