You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sarah Anand

Best Gynecologist and really comfortable to ask any questions.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Super nice. Extremely knowledgeable. Made me feel at ease. Very professional. Did not rush my appointment and once she was done, told me to take as much time as I needed.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Thank you doctor Anand for being very knowledgable,patient and polite.She was always patient with my questions and she kept tracking my case till I have my baby.thank you

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

I just met Dr. Anand for the first time the other day and she was lovely. She seemed very thorough in her questioning and is ordering all the tests I would expect prior to deciding on an appropriate course of action. She was delayed by about 30-40 minutes, but acknowledged it and apologized for the wait. I have seen comments about the office staff, so was expecting monsters, but they were fine. Nothing outstanding, but there was nothing wrong with the woman who I checked in with, she was polite and timely.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

I gave Dr. Anand 5 stars for everything, except punctuality. My reason for this is not a bad one. It's simply because she delivers babies and does surgery as well (because she is awesome like the), which can cause some punctuality problems; but for good reason of course. Dr. Anand diagnosed me and gave me sugery, relieving excruciating pain in my ovaries, when no other doctor took me seriously. Now, 6 years later, I am pregnant with my first child and she has been both caring and knowledgeable in everyway. I really hope she is available when my daughter decides to grace us with her presence. I would definitely refer Dr. Anand to every one.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr. Anand is a wonderful doctor! She has a very kind and calming demeanour, is personable, and always answered any of the questions I had. She provided excellent prenatal care when I was expecting my first baby. Her oncall doctor ultimately delivered my son but that night Dr Anand came to see us in the hospital to offer her congratulations. I'm currently expecting my second baby and know that I'll be in good hands with Dr Anand.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

If you think that Dr. Anand is the best doctor, it means you've never met a really good gynecologists. She doesn't care about your problems and your health. Sorry

Submitted August 8, 2014

I really liked Dr Anand. After my miscarriage, she answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable. However, the staff at the front desk is quite rude. I think it is worth putting up with the poor staff because Dr Anand is such a good doctor, but it is a pain every time I have to deal with the receptionists!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

Dr. Sarah Anand's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Best Gynecologist and really comfortable to ask any questions."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Super nice. Extremely knowledgeable. Made me feel at ease. Very professional. Did not rush my appointment and once she was done, told me to take as much time as..."

January 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr. Anand. She delivered my two boys and I had a great experience. She is so supportive, patient and Caring. Simply she is a great doctor."

November 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you doctor Anand for being very knowledgable,patient and polite.She was always patient with my questions and she kept tracking my case till I have my bab..."

November 1, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I just met Dr. Anand for the first time the other day and she was lovely. She seemed very thorough in her questioning and is ordering all the tests I would expe..."

May 13, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I gave Dr. Anand 5 stars for everything, except punctuality. My reason for this is not a bad one. It's simply because she delivers babies and does surgery as we..."

May 8, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Very sweet and caring doctor. She was always friendly and answered all my questions with my first."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Anand is a wonderful doctor! She has a very kind and calming demeanour, is personable, and always answered any of the questions I had. She provided excellen..."

October 2, 2014