Ratings for Dr. Lee Jones

I know thus dr as missed two serious issues with people and they ended up passing away. He is very caring and raring to help when it comes to kids but when it comes to mental health he is terrible. If you have mental health issues do not see this dr. He will threaten to lock you up in panoka

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Accused me of being on drugs when complaining about high blood pressure at a young age. told me he could send me to a psych ward hours away for mental health issues and could not come up with any options in town for treatment.. when the health unit next to the hospital provides free counseling I later found out. Cold, Rude, judgemental.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Great doctor my son loves him! I would recommend him to anyone terrific bedside manner

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Best doctor ever! He always takes the time you need and listens to what you have to say. He goes above and beyond for everyone. - especially pregnant woman and children. Highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

will not give diagnoses unless forced , no news is good news , not very likely

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Dr. Jones saved my very sick two month old baby. .

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

I had undergone another major brain surgery in Edmonton, after 2.5 weeks in the hospital for a craniotomy facial craniotomy I was sent home. Part of my surgery involved taking the muscle and an rate from the inside of my arm. When I had got home and took the bandage off of my arm I was surprised to see my arm had the muscle removed and a large incision from my wrist to my inner elbow. What shocked me was the incision had opened up from my wrist to about 4-5 inches up. I had home care come and change the bandage, this went on for 5-6 weeks and it still wasn't healed. I could inside my arm. I decided to do something before I got an infection and Dr. Jones saw me. I told him my fears and agreed that it should be stitched. I was terrified! So he had a nurse come to help me calm down wile he froze my arm . Debridement was done then he stitched it. If it wasn't for him I may have got an infection and lost my arm. I'm so glad he went to school as an adult to become a Dr

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Was told to have a physical. Made an appointment. Sat on table with gown on waited over an hour. Intern came in and said, "What are you doing here?" I said, "You told me to have a physical with Dr. Jones." Intern said a physical takes thirty minutes and he didn't have time and I was to come back. Told me I needed to stay in hospital until stronger one day and the next day without explanation discharged me and I could not walk on my own and didn't have care arranged at home. Told my daughter I was chomping on the bit raring to go but I was crying and could not walk to nurses station to call anyone.On visit with a relative the staff put us in office, he told them take us out, then he told us to go in, then told us he was still busy, came in, went on a rant about his stethoscope his seat belt on his car and blister pacs for my meds. He didn't stop talking so we left. Tried to get me to change my seizure medications and have been stable for seven years.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

My husband came into the hospital to let a broken hip heal for 6 weeks as he had fallen at home. He had COPD and a bad liver. After about a week's stay in hospital Dr, Jones saw his sodium was low so give him a sodium IV and lots of water to drink. Bad livers cannot tolerate a lot of water as it cannot expel it from the the body and will swell up the stomach and legs instead. I repeatedly told the nurses to stop giving my husband so much water as it has nowhere to go but expand in his belly, they said he can urinate it out, I said the liver cannot expel it from the body, I called 2:30 one night stating they had to stop this. They did not stop. A few days later my husband died of renal failure.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

sent me to a plastic surgeon who specializes in breast augmentations for a broken finger????

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013