Ratings for Dr. Michael M. Morgan

I find Dr. Morgan very patient, understanding and knowledgeable. I recommend him to everyone I know who could be interested in having regular yearly visits and checkups.He is is high demand so for acute issues,(like the flu) don't wait, get on his schedule early.He spends more time with me than any other doctor I have visited. He also is not one of those Doctors who will overreact to minor issues, like placing you on blood pressure or cholesterol medications when lifestyle changes would work just as well. I give him an A+.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

The primary concern of Premier Medical Group and this Dr. within the group is to see as many patients as possible. Dr. Morgan will walk out on you when you are in the middle of a sentence because your time is up. This group will not give you a copy of your lab results because they do not have time to answer questions about the results. Also, my other Dr. ordered some lab tests and Dr. Morgan would not approve them. I had to go to MEA. I found a new Dr. that works with me and has time for me. I do NOT recommend Premier Medical Group.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Michael M. Morgan's Credentials

• Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med, Jackson Ms 39216 (Grad. 1994)