Ratings for Dr. LEE R. Brock

For several years, Dr Brock has been my eye doctor. His staff has always been polite and professional. I have been extremely happy with his exams and services. He obviously knows what he is doing. I would trust my eyes to him anytime. I am a reader and an artist so that's saying a lot!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Worst eye dr I have ever been to. Ovcharges, rapes your insurance and the staff is as rude and untrained as they come. Like to rack charges for services never performed. Don't go here. I would rather go blind than to visit this hole of a practice again. Go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

has a appt in jun 2009, had issues with my new glass perscrition, tried to see what the problem was, and they wanted to charge me to see what the promblem was, poor buisness. i will never honor him. it was his error and he wanted to charge me , i said forget it.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2010

I went to Dr. Brock to get a check on my eyelid to rule out skin cancer and to check a new growth on my eyeball. The office waiting room is outdated and definitely needs an overhaul. He called me back to the exam room and asked me a bit about myself, then we moved on to my complaints. He never told me what was wrong with my eyes. I asked him what the yellow bump on my eyeball was and he said he didn't know maybe it was fat deposit. He tapped me on my back and told me I would be good for another ten years. He never told me what the two spots I was concerned about were, just that one was not skin cancer on eyelid. After forking out $40 for him and extremely disappointed I booked with a Dr. Hudson for the next day who told me in detail and provided me with literature as to what was wrong with my eyes. I would not recommend Dr. Brock, one of the worst drs. I have been to. His exam was nowhere near as thorough as Dr. Hudson's was.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2009

Gave me single lens prescription and billed my insurance for the progressive lenses I ordered. Verified single lens with another optometrist and returned glasses for requested progressive lenses. Returned weeks later for progressives and for a second time they again tried to give me single lenses stating they were progressive lenses. The glasses had not been sent out for progressive and still contained the original incorrect single lens prescription. Upon asking for my money back was told by Dr. Brock that this was intimidation. I did not raise my voice or make threats, simply informed him that I no longer wished to due business with him and wanted my money back. Was told that they would have to take out expenses they incurred for givng me the wrong glasses prescription and billing my insurance for the more costly prescription that I had requested. Dr Brock and his staff wasted my time, gave me the wrong prescription twice and was highly obnoxious when I requested my money back.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. LEE R. Brock's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)

Oxford