Ratings for Dr. Frederick W Delboy

I throughly enjoy Dr. Delboy's desire to help his patients, his knowledgeable expertise and kind beside manner however, his front desk staff is dry and unpersonable. They made me feel like they were only there to collect a paycheck. In addition I did not feel like I was in a professional office as they were in jeans and long sleeved t-shirts & a fleece sweatshirt with sneakers and Ugg style boots. After I waited about 50minutes for bloodwork (which doesn't require a Dr visit) with one person in front of me and inquired about the wait time. The one staff member I approached looked at me as if she didn't even know I was there, asked my name again (I have been a patient there for over 32 years) and then proceeded to give me information about the gentleman in front of me. I work in healthcare and that is a direct HIPPA violation!!!! I left after waiting for an hour and 15 minutes just for a simple blood draw which should take no more than 15 minutes maximum. I am extremely disappointed because I do like Dr. Delboy as my primary care doctor however, my time is just as valuable.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Family Medicine

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Frederick W Delboy's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)