Ratings for Dr. John R. Adams

Dr. Adams was very rude and didn't like it that I had to reschedule an appiintment. It was like after that he could care less about my issues as I could tell when he didn't prescribe anything about my problems. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt but after the same treatment every time for the past 6 years I had no doubt. I'll be looking for another urologist to see.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Adams without reservation! Both biopsy & surgery were done with great expertise & outcome. He is great with answering questions, and even asked me to make a written list for the next appointment. He is very giving of his time. Dr. Adams is the most thorough doctor I have ever had. I felt I couldn't be in better hands. He obviously loves his work, has a great smile, and loves Mozart!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

I have found Dr. Adams to be tremendously knowledgeable, caring and supremely capable (in terms of surgery). I find him to be a most excellent healthcare provider.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

dr.adams was a very warm and and caring doctor, he explained exactly what he may or maynot be able to do. fortunately he was able to do a procedure that other urologists were unable to do, because of his caring about my sisters quality of life he went above and beyond what tests showed and others could not do, he truly was a blessing! because of what the doctors have done for my sister and brother-in-law at conrad pearson clinic i would highly recommend them. everyone there treated us in a most caring way--kindness and respect.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2013

We felt that dr. Adams was condescending and rude. It appeared that he was not interested in listening to us in addressing our concerns. We felt pressure to do something we were not comfortable with and made to feel stupid when we could not go along with all that he required. In our case, we felt he used fear to try to pressure us. We also did not like how he uses dictation out in the hallway to chart on his patients. He speaks out loud very private details. We heard him out in the hall speaking of a patient's penile implant. We believe that was a man who had sat next to us out in the waiting room. We had rather not have known these delicate details, as they were none of our business. He also yelled at another patient and we didn't appreciate that either.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Dr Adams thinks he deserves special and will throw a fit if he doesn't get it

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

If you need a good Urology doctor, this is the one to have. He is a second generation urologist and the best in town. I have been to several and this is the one I go to.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. John R. Adams's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Germantown, TN