Ratings for Dr. Stephen R. Colucci

This man cannot correctly call himself a doctor. He is not at all concerned with the welfare of the human condition. He is cruel natured and plays silly mind games. The minute I walked into his office and coughed, he remarked that I had Whooping Cough. And yet he refused to take any tests or samples or to even prescribe any medication. I left with NO treatment whatsoever, and ended up in Emergency 3 days later where I finally got treatment for the Wooping Cough. This is a horrible man. I filed a complaint, but Riverside Medical Clinic responded that they found "nothing wrong" with what Colucci had done. If I could rate him at a minus ten, I would!!!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Dr. Colucci has been my primary physician for more than 25 years. He takes the time to get to know his patients, and thoroughly explains everything. He never treats you like a number. His staff is courteous and helpful. Strongly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

He has been my MD for over 15 years. Bedisde manner is top-notch! A great listener!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Very good at diagnosing illness. Good listener. Staff is very helpful when problem occurs.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

Dr. Colucci has been our family physician for more than 20 years and he always gives us the time and consideration we need. He might run a little behind but just keep in mind that he's giving someone else the terrific service he always gives you. Dr. Colucci has a very comforting bedside manner and listens carefully which I truly appreciate.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Stephen R. Colucci's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1969)