Dr. Susan Mediterraneo

Ratings for Dr. Susan Mediterraneo

22 year patient with both my kids! Love her don't listen to anything negative. People only want to hear what they want to hear. Plus I was a patient of Dr. Rento so Notchview has been my home for 51 years!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Dr M takes care of my 8 and 5 year old daughters. She is very down to earth and explains everything in great detail. She truly cares about my kids and I can call her for anything and she responds right away. She even answers the phone in the office! When is the last time you called a doctor and they personally answered the phone? Her office is super clean and bright! She is great and I can't say a bad thing about her!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Very rude and does not listen to what you say. Other than that everything was fine

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Dr Mediterraneo and her staff are amazing! Dr Mediterraneo is very down-to-earth and easy to talk to! She has taken great care of my daughter. I would not go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

does not listen to patients unless parent is present and talks down to patients very rude!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

Very Nice Doctor

flag | Submitted July 29, 2004

Dr. Susan Mediterraneo's Credentials

• Far Eastern Univ, Dr N Reyes Med Fndn Inst Of Med, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Clifton, NJ