Ratings for Dr. Mark C. Beck

I have a rare sensitivity to several medications that he still wants me to take, yes we discussed this yet he is still very firm on his decision. I am not sure that I still trust him and will be getting second opinions. He just does not get the fact that some of the medications that he is recommending are bad for some people, we are not all the same and some newer drugs are not meant for all people. I really wish that he could understand this. I certainly do, as it is my body and I understand my body better than anyone.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

Dr. Beck is a wonderful and knowledgeable doctor. You may have to wait, but he is worth the while. He is not our regular doctor...but when our doctor was out of town at Christmas..he saw our daughter with the flu and sent her straight to the hospital. The nurse he has is excellent. She totally put my daughter at ease and was able to draw blood with almost no problem. He has also saw us again on numerous occassions when our doctor was out of town or on vacation. We love him and wish he were accepting new patients at the moment.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2009

Dr. Beck and his staff LISTEN to patients, are current on research and do not overmedicate. There is a focus on supporting health rather than waiting to treat an illness

flag | Submitted March 21, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Beck for years. It is a small family practice with only 3-4 staff so they know your name and are very personable. The wait can be long sometimes but that is only because Dr. Beck gives you his undivided attention when he is with you.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Mark C. Beck's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

MSP/BC Med