Ratings for Dr. Beverly T. Walker

Her staff is horrible....the same staff from Dr. Paparoski!! They are rude and really need a wake up call. She should hire all new staff!!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Dr. Walker has been my doctor since I was a child. She is also my sons dr. She is my entire familys doctor, extended included, as well as inlaws. I love her. She has let me down once, but she is only human. I can't imagine finding another doctor when she retires. It will be hard.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2011

The receptionist is hostile and not very helpful. These are bad traits when dealing with the public, especially in a doctor's office, where people may be anxious about their condition. Someone a little more friendly and empathetic would fit the bill better. While the doctor is pleasant enough, she didn't spend enough time discussing my symptoms with me or offering any helpful advice on next steps. She appeared to be playing a guessing game. If you are really sick, this may not be the doctor to choose.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

Dr. Beverly Walker is a kind and knowledgeable doctor who will take time to talk to her patients. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010

My appt for a prescription refill was at 10. I arrived at 9:45 and was called back into the office at 10:15. I spoke with a nurse and then waited 20 minutes. No Dr. Walker. I asked the front desk if she was running late because I had to be at work at 11. The receptionist said nothing, but buzzed for the Dr. I went back to my room and waited 10 more minutes. Finally, the Dr. arrived, spoke with me briefly and said that she would have my prescription in just a minute. 5 minutes went by and the fire alarm started going off. I exited my room and saw the nurses sitting with their ears plugged, so I returned and waited 10 more minutes. No Dr. No prescription. I once again informed them that I was now late for work and could I please get my prescription. The nurse told me it wasn't her responsibility, that I needed to find the Dr. I reiterated that I was late for work. She looked at me and said, "Well, oh my goodness," and walked off. I have NEVER been treated so unprofessionally in my life.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

Each time I go to see her I always get her husband if I wanted her husband as my doctor I would have him as my PCP

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010

Dr. Beverly T. Walker's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Baytown, TX