Ratings for Dr. John Rabets

Dr Rabets saved my life last year & is working on saving it again. I trust him completely He's a very smart MD with a heart of gol

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Dr. Rabets saw me for an initial interview and then scheduled me for a cystoscopy several weeks later. Following that procedure he referred me to see Dr. Hadley Wood at your facility, again, several weeks later. When I saw Dr. Wood on February 9th, she could find no records from Dr. Rabets concerning the cystoscopy he performed on me. I do not know if he did not enter the information into my medical record, or whether there was a problem with your EMR, but I have been practicing medicine myself for 25 years, and there is a saying: if it isn't documented, it didn't happen. So I am obviously very disappointed with my experience at your facility. Then today I am informed that the urine specimen I gave on February 9th never made it to the lab. I distinctly remember telling the staff person that the specimen was left in the metal container where the directions indicated it should go. What would be your response if these events happened to you?

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

My mother had to have a nephrectomy after years of CKD and her primary care doctor recommended Dr. Rabets. Prior to her first appointment we were terrified at the thought of such a surgery at her age, but Dr Rabets inspired our confidence from day one and has been both knowledgable and comforting as he guided us through the process.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Looked very young to me but within one minute I felt he was extremely knowledgeable and competent. He is a specialist in the field of "urology" and really thorough in not only his exam but procedures prescribed prior to diagnosis. I have 100% confidence in Dr. Rabets and feel very lucky that circumstances allowed me to get an appointment with him. I hope he stays in the Northeastern Ohio area with Cleveland Clinic always. I highly recommend him for any urological problem. He is another true "asset" to the world renowned Cleveland Clinic Foundation.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009