Ratings for Dr. Matthew Ng

I love Dr. Chau, he is by the most skilled Dentist, I have ever been to and he saved my teeth when I came to him. The office is always clean and most staff is friendly. However, one fat blonde receptionist is a horrible b*tch. She wound up ruining our credit with her incompetence as she kept sending us MOA paper work expecting us to understand it. Then copped an attitude when I walk in one day and have accrued $500 in interest in her negligence, not a phone call not a letter anything specifically requesting payment and had the nerve to tell me I was lying because she sent said MOA transcripts to me that just had highlighted signatures. Unfortunately she will probably be there for a long and is the only thing I hate about that office. I highly suggest Dr. Chau's skill but make sure you stay on top of paper work as her idiocy will probably strike again.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Dr Ng caused me nerve injury from anaesthetic injection. I have never encountered this problem before. I have been going to

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Stay Away from this terrible place. They overcharge you, and they even charge your insurance for services they did not do. Worst office ever. I decided to access my insurance records and found a large number of services which were billes that I never received. This is absolutely horrible and unacceptable, and Dr. Ng, there will be consequences, believe me. And the way he pushes cosmetics, like other posters have said, especially on children whose teeth are still growing, is absolutely terrible.They make you wait and at the last minute they tell you the doctor has to leave. And how many times have I had to return for him to fix mistakes which I now realize were due to incompetence and poor skills. -- too many times to count. When you try to go back to get things fixed, they don't return your calls, and you have to keep harassing them to get back in for a fix up of a screwup.This should never happen in a professional office, never ever. . Stay away from this man. Horrible, absolutely horrible

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

I used to be a patient of Dr Ng. He convinced me, against my better judgment, to get a bunch of expensive veneers put on. I was really uneasy about this because I never really wanted to do cosmetic dental work. But he really put the pressure on and I foolishly gave in. Well, to my horror, three of the veneers were put onto teeth that had undiagnosed cavities. It was a total disaster. His response to it was simply that "these things happen". Disgusting. I found a new dentist to fix up the mistakes that Ng made. If Ng had put more focus on my dental health rather than his pocketbook, I would've been much better off and saved a whole bunch of time, pain and money. One of those teeth where he missed a cavity needed a root canal which cost me $1500. That's in addition to the thousands on the veneers which ended up being a disaster.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Hands down amazing dentist. Caring, knowledgeable and easy to talk to. His staff have been nothing but amazing and recommend him to anyone looking for a new dentist. Never once has he pushed anything cosmetic on me and worked with my insurance to get the best schedule to stay cavity free!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

If you have ever dreamed of having perfect teeth, but hate being in the dentist chair... Dr. Eng and his staff will change your fear and the way you smile. From the friendly staff who greet you and man the phones to the hygienists who clean my teeth, and Susy who assists Dr, Eng everyone makes a great effort to ensure that I am comfortable and well taken care of. I definitely recommend that this is the dentist for you if you are nervous about procedures.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Stay far away from this man. Dr Ng missed three cavities while trying to push a bunch of cosmetic procedures that I kept insisting I did not need and certainly did not want. he got so upset when I said I did not want cosmetic procedures and just my routine care. It really turned me off and I have switched dentists. I get the sense that he is just after money and nothing more. I ended up getting three cavities detected by my new dentist and I am thankful. I later find out that a friend of mine had the exact same experience with Dr. Ng. She eventually needed a root canal because of cavities that he missed. He is so careless and just focused on the money.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

Do not ever trust dr Ng to do a root canal. He left a piece of a broken file in my tooth during a canal and didn't even tell me. This was a dishonest act by Ng. Another dentist I went to told me dr Ng would have known the file broke and should have told me. How terrible of him not to tell me and let me develop an infection that caused me so much pain. I am going to let the world know what kind of dentist Ng is.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

I fly in from Calgary just to have Dr. Ng do my dental work. He is honest, fair priced, incredibly kind and supportive. Dr. Ng's team is also the very best and always accommodating. It is hard to find a good dentist or doctor, so the airplane ticket is a small price to pay to get super dental care, plus I get to visit BC.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr. Ng is so knowledgable and friendly. His whole office staff is accommodating and make seeing a dentist so comfortable!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015