You may also like

Rate Dr. Matthew Ng

Dr. Matthew Ng's Ratings

i wish I never stepped into this office. Dr Ng placed a bridge in my mouth without discussing the procedure. He placed it on a tooth whoch had an undiagnosed cavity! Of course, later the tooth started to hurt and had to be removed, along with the expensive bridgework. Pulling that tooth caused a lot of pain. There were other problems, an inlay fell out, a different bridge fell out. Several thousand dollars (I don't have insurance) was spent on dental work that was incompetently done, and some of it, I truly suspect was unnecessary. My time with Dr Ng was a financially draining, demoralizing, disillusioning and physically painful experience. Do not go here if you want to save yourself a lot of pain and money

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2875887].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

I fly in from Calgary just to have Dr. Ng do my dental work. He is honest, fair priced, incredibly kind and supportive. Dr. Ng's team is also the very best and always accommodating. It is hard to find a good dentist or doctor, so the airplane ticket is a small price to pay to get super dental care, plus I get to visit BC.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2871612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr Ng left a piece of a file in my tooth after a root canal. I had no idea. I started to experience major pain soon after. He dismissed my complaints as a "normal" part of the healing process. The pain got worse and he just kept saying to wait it out. I developed a fever and everyone knew something was wrong, everyone except Dr Ny that is. I finally went to my friend's dentist who identified the major error made by Dr Ng. How dare he dismiss my pain. I am so angry. He should have listened to the patient. The dentist who figured it out took a quick history and knew imediately that Dr Ng messed up. Dr Ng has not even apologized to me. So rude arrogant and doesn't care about the patient at all!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2861486].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Dr Ng is a classic example of a dentist with poor skills who only has patients because he seems friendly. However over time we realized that his work is of very poor quality and will cause problems for years to come and another dentist will have to step in like what happened to our family.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2846164].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Ng is so knowledgable and friendly. His whole office staff is accommodating and make seeing a dentist so comfortable!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2844339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

Horrible experience. Convinced me to extract a molar which still had the perfect and strong root. Problem still not fixed. Tooth extracted in vain. Rude assistant. A very bad and devastating experience.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2832007].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 9, 2015

Knowledge, skills, helpfulness, caring - Dr. Ng is the best.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2786516].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. Eng and his staff are excellent. He is gentle, knowledgeable and passionate about teeth. You will not be disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2778013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

After being a patient of the money hungry Dr Derek Kim for 5 years, I thank God every time I go for an appointment that I found such a wonderful, honest,caring and competent dentist that does what is best for his patients and not his bank account.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2732981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Excellent knowledgeable dentist. Deserves a five star rating.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2723309].votes_count ]]