Ratings for Dr. Matthew Ng

Dr. Mathew Ng is the Best Dentist I have ever had! He is gentle, gives great freezing to me as I use to take everything without freezing. He is professional, thoughtful, explains procedures well, great follow up.His staff are friendly and efficient. If You are His patient you are in wonderful hands. M Marchand

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Matthew is the best. He explains everything. He keeps you free of pain and discomfort, a great guy... Can't say enough.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

When asked "Who is your dentist?" My response is always "We've got a great one." Dr. Matthew Ng is a professional in every sense of the word. I have been a patient of Dr. Ng's for over 20 years and have referred many family/friends to him. All of us hold Dr. Matthew in high regard. His team are also outstanding e.g. Joanie, Susie, Sarah Five stars plus for Dr. Matthew Ng

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I've just returned from my dental appointment with Matthew Ng today and I felt I needed to write a review about his dental practice. First of all, I want to commend the front desk for all of their help and cheerfulness ... they are the first contact for the dental office and I always feel I am in good hands with my appointments and my connection with the Matthew Ng and the dental assistants. Matthew Ng has been the best dentist over the 20+ years I've been a patient at this dental office. I have always had a great fear of the dentist (especially the needle part), but Matthew takes great care in his work and with his patients. Matthew always does his homework. I have been recently diagnosed with Osteoporosis and when I needed some major dental work, Matthew asked the right questions and offered me the best treatment based on my health concerns. I was very impressed with Matthew's knowledge on up-to-date treatments. Thank you to Matthew and his office for taking care of my smile and my health.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

I have been a happy patient of Dr. Matthew Ng for almost 20 years, since he interned with Dr. Bruce Ward, now a well known TV Dental Celebrity. Dr Matthew is a top notch dentist and all round nice guy too. He is as gentle as can be. In fact, I have fallen asleep during root canals, he is that gentle. On his hand-out personalized tooth brushes, is a moniker "No Zing Ng" which was my gift phrase to Matthew, and a well fitting one too. If you are looking for a new dentist, Dr. Matthew Ng is the man. 14 crowns and counting!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr. Ng is so GENTLE I travel over 5 hours to see him. He is so kind and caring and often emails me the day after to see how I'm doing. His skills are top notch. After having bad experiences with several other dentists my family doctor recommended him and I would never think of going to anyone else. Thanks Matthew, for taking such good care of me for the past 20 years.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Ng since he began his career. I was missing two lower front teeth and a cosmetic bridge done by Dr. Ng. The work was excellent and I wanted to say thank you, it is greatly appreciated. I am glad that I waited for you to do the work rather than getting it done in Mexico. The results were exceptional! I don't think the results would have been anyway near as beautiful as what you have done for me. You are the consummate professional!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I am a new patient to Dr. Ng having just moved from Alberta to Coquitlam. I went in for a cleaning and consultation with Dr. Ng and am very happy with how it went. He explained what he saw, answered all my questions and was incredibly friendly. As strange as this sounds, I am actually looking forward to him fixing my cavities.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Ng for almost 10 years. He has always been very caring and knowledgeable. He is very patient explaining all treatment options. I had major work done due to previous problems and the outcome was excellent. Dr. Ng helped me with emergency situations too, including coming to my rescue on a Christmas Day to treat an abscessed tooth. We really appreciate how gentle he is, he always make sure you're comfortable and follows up after treatment. His staff is very, very effective and always do their best in accommodating you and helping with insurance forms, etc. Also the cleaning staff is very good. Overall we are very happy with Dr. Ng's care and will continue to be his patients for the long haul.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Two of my family members have had wisdom teeth extractions done at Dr. Ng's office. They have both had a great experience! Dr. Ng is very caring and takes the time to explain everything to the patient before proceeding. He and his staff are very accommodating, knowledgeable and friendly. Such a pleasant and great overall experience and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a dental office.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017