Ratings for Dr. Matthew Ng

I have been a patient of Dr Ng for 15 years and I trust him with not only my smile but with my family. He is kind, caring, patient and very knowledgable and up to date on the latest dental procedures. The staff are top shelf and they too care about you . It is always a friendly and welcoming environment. The office was recently updated and it looks great! I would highly recommend Dr. Ng for all your dental procedures, he's the best!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Matthew Ng for close to 20 years. Dr. Ng always greets me with a warm smile and I look forward to visits with him and his lovely staff. I've always been anxious getting dental work but Dr. Ng has always been patient with me. He gently calms my concerns and anxieties with gentle care and professionalism. Dr. Ng works extremly efficiently while keeping me feeling content. I have a beautiful smile thanks to Dr. M. Ng and I feel lucky to be a patient of his😁. TB

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

There is a reason why I chose Dr. Ng as my dentist and I'm pleased my intuition has served me so well in life. I have been with Dr. Ng for 10 years and what I appreciate most is his flexibility to meet my needs. He has always accommodated my requests without ever any pressure to do anything but what feels right for me. His team is also very kind, warm and supportive answering all of my questions and more. My last visit was the most relaxing as I almost fell asleep during the cleaning! Thank YOU Dr. Ng and team!!  Fay Wong

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Dr. Ng has been our family dentist since he started his practice right out of university. We couldn't be happier with his excellent work for 20 years. He is knowledgeable and caring and gives the best needles (if necessary). Really - you don't feel a thing! I have even been known to doze off in the chair during a root canal. He has taken the time to build a really smart, competent and caring practice both at the front desk and chairside. His hygienists are the best, are very caring and always making your feel important. Even with our kids growing up and moving out, they make the trek to Coquitlam to see Dr. Matthew. I have recommended this office many times over the years and will continue to do so. PG

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

A friend recommended Dr. Ng to me after my own dentist retired. A short while later, a different friend recommended this same dentist. I listened. The moment I sat in the chair, attended by a lovely young hygienist, I suspected I had found someplace special. When Dr. Ng. walked in, I knew I had. Brilliant, compassionate, and funny, Dr. Ng smoothed away this dental-phobes fears as easily as if he carried a magic wand in his back pocket. But, what cinched the deal for me was when he called me at 7:30 in the evening because he'd been thinking about my problem (seriously, what dentist thinks about the clients' teeth after hours?) And he came up with a brilliant solution for a tooth I had lost earlier. Recently, when he discovered a surprising finding—a hidden crack in an old crown—he worked his "hero-dontic" magic, and saved my tooth. Dr. Ng, you are one in a million. If anyone is in need of a kind, compassionate, not to mention brilliant, hero-dontist, please, do yourself a favour and book an appointment.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Great friendly happy staff, Dr. Ng is very knowledgeable and friendly even when I am there for a check up he always makes sure to say hello and ask how you are. Have no hesitation in referring him to my friends.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

I recently moved to Coquitlam and I am a new patient to this office and I just wanted to express my appreciation to Dr. Ng and his staff for making my first visit such a pleasant experience. I really enjoyed meeting and talking with everyone and I had the best gentle cleaning from the hygienist. Dr. Ng and his team are a good bunch and they create such a trusting and welcoming environment. I was so happy that he could come up with solutions and gave me options for my dental problems that I have put off for so many years. I actually am looking forward to getting my teeth and smile fixed. Thank you again for spending the time with me.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Dr. Ng, you are my most favorite dentist. I love my new teeth and now I can smile with confidence. Thank you for all your hard work and being so gentle. You are a true gem and a wonderful and thoughtful person. Linda

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

I can't even express how nice it is that you reached out to check on me. Thank you Dr. Ng for being such a caring dentist and for giving me the most beautiful smile ever. I absolutely love my new veneers! I have been showing all of my friends and family members what a great job you did. We need more people like you in this world.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Thank You Dr. Ng, I only wish I had made the switch to you so many years ago. Your office instantly felt warm and inviting. Your staff were very thorough and easy to engage with. Our family didn’t feel rushed which is very important to us. We are thrilled to have found a dentist like you who is so personable and professionally warm, thorough yet still approachable and who lets their personality shine even while at work. I wanted to thank you for bringing all of you to work and for your infectious fun energy!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018