Ratings for Dr. Matthew Ng

I have been having sensitivity issues for years with my old dentist. Dr. Matthew Ng was referred to me by a family friend and I decided it was worth the drive from Vancouver to Coquitlam to see him. Right away Dr. Ng spotted the problem, a large hole was visible on the side of my tooth. I had no idea why my former dentist cannot spot the issue. Right away, Dr. Ng filled up the hole and the sensitivity was gone. Over the years I had numerous roots canals and crown procedures performed by Dr. Ng. I am really impressed on how he takes his time to ensure there is sufficient freezing and the friendly chairside demeanour. Friends are always shocked when I tell them my dentist is all the way in Coquitlam, but I tell them good dentist you trust is very hard to find. Thank you Dr. Ng.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Such a awesome Dentist. Dr. Ng is so careing to ones needs, he explains what the procedure will encompass and no other Dentist can give a needle like he can. My family has been fortunate to have Matthew as our Dentist for over 20 years. Thank you Dr. Ng for being there for us.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Emergency root canal when regular dentist couldn't fit me in. Some people may be impressed with big flashy offices, I prefer a knowledgeable friendly caring Dr who takes the extra few minutes to discuss your dental care and your wishes as a posed to trying to get to the next patient asap. Don't hesitate I'm taking my kids to him.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

We are so proud to have Dr Ng as our dentist. We have never come across any dentist or doctor as dedicated to our dental care and health. He is a professor at the UBC dental school, so when my husband had mouth cancer, he personally reached out to his colleagues at the hospital and university to help us speed up treatment. We are forever grateful for his kindness. Our family has moved to the island but we take the ferry over to continue to see Matthew. Thankyou Dr. Ng, you are really as good and gentle as everyone says! Anne

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

my family of five are all patients of Dr. Ng for many years. we have had many different procedures done between us and i wouldn't trust anyone else with our dental care. the procedures as well as the follow up care are outstanding and personal. he has always guided us in our choices to maintain the highest level of dental care. the office staff is amazing as well. Dr Ng is a kind, wonderful human and an amazing dentist.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I've been seeing Dr Ng for many years and will continue to as he is gentle, kind, patient and very skilled. His office is always punctual, professional and pleasant. Can't say enough good things.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Dr. Matthew Ng is a definite 5 star rating, I was mentioning to my wife after my last visit how lucky we are to live in Canada and get this type of professional dental care. I have just had two very difficult procedures (root canal and extraction) and to be honest I had very little pain, as a matter of fact I was waiting for the extraction to take place and the large back tooth was already out. My whole family and I have been patients for over 20 years, and how he saved my daughter many years ago can never be forgotten. I was very scared for my daughters condition and he took immediate action to help, within days she healed and was herself again. How lucky are we to live in Canada because my necessary procedures in another country could put me in a lot of trouble. Bottom line here is, thank God for Canada and the wonderful Dr. Matthew Ng who are helping people like me and my family every day. Thank you so much for what you do. Kindest Regards, Chris Bennett

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

I have been going to dr Ng for over 15 years he is super friendly very professional, and he does top notch work. Mathew is the best with the freezing painless. The best I have ever been to. Sara dental hygienist is the best. Very gentle, excellent at her job The whole office staff are the best. Thanks Mathew and team.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

Excellent dentist. Way better then Rocky Point Dental. Discusses the options and allows for patient input. We created a plan for a root canal and I knew everything about the process before we started. He was punctual, concerned about my comfort, and did some amazing dentistry. A true artist!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

He left a piece of a file in my root cavity when he did a root canal. He did not even tell me. I saw another dentist to treat the infection and said that Ng should've known that this happened and shijkd have told me. This was a dishonest act by Dr. Ng. He is not to be trusted.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017