Ratings for Dr. Matthew Ng

I can’t say enough about Dr Ng and his pleasant, efficient, helpful staff. They have always exceeded my expectations. Dr Ng is an extremely skilled knowledgeable experienced professional. I have always received thoughtful personalized care and I am grateful for his diligence. Without hesitation, I highly recommend Dr Matthew Ng and his entire team. cd

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Ng's for over 20 years. He has cared for my children as they grew up, my aging parents and my husband (who said it was the best decision he made to leave his previous dentist and go to Dr. Ng!) My teeth have required numerous complex procedures over the years. Each time, Dr. Ng took the time to carefully explain all of the available options before deciding on the best possible plan of care to address the issues. He has always sought to find the most cost-effective and best possible options for the dental problems presented by all members of my family. Even though we no longer live in Coquitlam, we continue to travel from the Sunshine Coast in order to maintain our long standing relationship with Dr. Ng and his team. I can't imagine trusting any dentist with our care!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Our family have been patients of Dr. Ng for the past 17 years! Dr. Ng and his staff provide professional, excellent dental care. They are knowledgeable and current in their practice. Dr. Ng and his staff are genuine in their care for their patients. They make you feel at ease and there is always enjoyable conversation. In fact, my husband refers to going to the dentist as going to the "tooth spa"! We feel fortunate to have found such an amazing dentist. Kudos to Dr. Ng and his entire staff!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr. Matthew Ng is truly an expert and I can tell he really actually cares about his patients. I told him  "If you ever move your practice please let me know because I will follow you literally anywhere in the world." And I mean it! I will never need another dentist.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Ng for 5 years now, and have always been impressed with his friendly staff and personable manner. Recently after breaking a tooth, I needed a root canal and crown. Dr Ng was wonderful! He was so gentle and kind and I felt completely taken care of. He emailed me between procedures to ensure that I was okay and to let me know that I could contact him at any time if I had a problem. The final crown looks and feels fantastic. I will recommend him to anyone looking for a good and compassionate dentist.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Dr Ng and staff are amazing! I needed a root canal done Dr Ng met me at work early to help me. You can reach him at any time for emergency and he follows up at home to see if you how you are doing. He is extremely compassionate. I have veneers and they are so natural looking people don't realize they aren't real. Certainly can't say that about some other veneers done. All his staff have been there for years and are so nice from the minute you walk in to when you leave.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

I just recently started going Dr. Matthew Ng after my dentist retired and I couldn't be more delighted - the rest of my family has been telling me for years how wonderful he is and I couldn't agree more. He has a friendly and professional manner that puts you at ease and gives you complete confidence in his work. I recently had a complex extraction and 4 tooth bridge completed and it looks and feels amazing - even after just a few days my mouth feels great and the bridge is perfect. The office staff is welcoming and efficient and put you at ease as soon as you come through the door. Matthew goes above and beyond in every respect and makes you feel like you are getting the "star" treatment and I think that is the sign of a great dentist!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr. Ng, you are like a celebrity amongst our family. You and your team are amazing! I loved that when I walked in, it felt like the staff was anticipating my terror (lol) as I was greeted so wonderfully and the procedure itself was done with such ease in comparison to what I expected. I don't think doctors are often praised enough for their hard work and good effort and it's certainly valid that you are one of a kind and I am not scared to come back. I appreciate that you used the whitest filling on my teeth, it looks beautiful. So thank you Dr. Ng and your ever so patient assistant for dealing with my high maintenance fear and making me so comfortable, it really does mean a lot to me! .. on a side note how cool are you for letting me blast Drake on my headphones while you were trying to deal with my teeth!!!! D.Zanichelli

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Ng's for many years and have had some major work done on my teeth . He is a most caring, gentle and kind dentist and has helped me overcome the stress and anxiety when I need work done, thus making it a positive experience. He explains each step before beginning a procedure which reduces my nervousness. I have claustrophobia and he always takes takes that into consideration during procedures. Dr . Ng gives a great needle, so no discomfort during freezing which I really appreciate. His staff is great and always make me feel welcome. He is an awesome dentist and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

My family has been going to Dr. Ng for over 20years. I was in recently for a major root canal and could not believe how smooth the whole procedure went. All the way from the freezing to getting the root canal done and a crown as well. There was no pain at all! I was able to go and teach my fitness class an hour later. I am very impressed with Dr. Matthew Ng and his staff. Very nice, helpful. Also, Dr. Matthew Ng explains everything so well. I highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017