Ratings for Dr. Matthew Ng

I love Dr. Chau, he is by the most skilled Dentist, I have ever been to and he saved my teeth when I came to him. The office is always clean and most staff is friendly. However, one fat blonde receptionist is a horrible b*tch. She wound up ruining our credit with her incompetence as she kept sending us MOA paper work expecting us to understand it. Then copped an attitude when I walk in one day and have accrued $500 in interest in her negligence, not a phone call not a letter anything specifically requesting payment and had the nerve to tell me I was lying because she sent said MOA transcripts to me that just had highlighted signatures. Unfortunately she will probably be there for a long and is the only thing I hate about that office. I highly suggest Dr. Chau's skill but make sure you stay on top of paper work as her idiocy will probably strike again.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Hands down amazing dentist. Caring, knowledgeable and easy to talk to. His staff have been nothing but amazing and recommend him to anyone looking for a new dentist. Never once has he pushed anything cosmetic on me and worked with my insurance to get the best schedule to stay cavity free!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

If you have ever dreamed of having perfect teeth, but hate being in the dentist chair... Dr. Eng and his staff will change your fear and the way you smile. From the friendly staff who greet you and man the phones to the hygienists who clean my teeth, and Susy who assists Dr, Eng everyone makes a great effort to ensure that I am comfortable and well taken care of. I definitely recommend that this is the dentist for you if you are nervous about procedures.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

I fly in from Calgary just to have Dr. Ng do my dental work. He is honest, fair priced, incredibly kind and supportive. Dr. Ng's team is also the very best and always accommodating. It is hard to find a good dentist or doctor, so the airplane ticket is a small price to pay to get super dental care, plus I get to visit BC.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr. Ng is so knowledgable and friendly. His whole office staff is accommodating and make seeing a dentist so comfortable!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

Knowledge, skills, helpfulness, caring - Dr. Ng is the best.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. Eng and his staff are excellent. He is gentle, knowledgeable and passionate about teeth. You will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

After being a patient of the money hungry Dr Derek Kim for 5 years, I thank God every time I go for an appointment that I found such a wonderful, honest,caring and competent dentist that does what is best for his patients and not his bank account.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Excellent knowledgeable dentist. Deserves a five star rating.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

I have seen Dr. Ng for over 10 years now and I have been consistently pleased with his services. Everyone from his receptionists to his hygienists are professional, friendly, and do everything they can to ensure that each one of my visits is met to high expectations. I feel Dr. Ng and his team truly care for my well being and my teeth have never been in better shape. I would not hesitate for a second to bring her to see Dr. Ng. Dr. Ng has a wall filled and plastered with children's photos and their beautiful smiles showing their teeth. So he clearly has the experience and knowledge to deal with the toughest dental customers - the little ones!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014