Ratings for Dr. Matthew Ng

I have a lot of anxiety going to the dentist. Dr Ng always makes me feel comfortable. He is a gem. I travel from Vancouver to see him. I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Matthew and his team are professional, non-judgmental, considerate,caring and best of all fun! I was terrified of dentists before going to see matthew and heard nothing but dread from people going to see their dentists. I am so fortunate to have found him, I love my visits with him and never worry that the procedure will be painful or that they will be judgemental. If it's an emergency he will ensure at the very least you're comfortable till he's able to see you. He is such a lovely man. I am moving out of lower mainland soon and will definitely be flying back if I need dental care. I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

i have been with matthew and his staff for at least 15 years. they are the best team on the planet. i can not say enough good things about them. i just had a tooth extraction (wisdom tooth) done by matthew and susie. it was pain free during the procedure. he is very careful to ensure it is a painless experience they are on time, helpful, kind, pain free, funny, caring etc, etc. i can not say enough good things about this office. its takes a good leader to make a great team, and that is what exists at this office. everyone works together to make things happen for the patients. sarah is a great dental hygenist . i have had some unpleasant experiences with hygienists but she is absolutely wonderful. ten out of ten!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr Ng is a caring and compassionate dentist. His warm and kind nature provides a sense of calm releiving any anxieties a patient may have. An A+ dentist that I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

We are a family of 5 and we were referred by a friend to Dr. Ng 10 years ago. Our friend said he is the Best , and we agree!!! If you need a root canal, crowns, bridge, cleaning ( great with kids ). He is your guy. Dr. Ng and his staff make you feel very comfortable and always has your best interest in mine. We referred many of our family and friends. You won't be disappointed, he is excellent!!! We highly recommend Dr. Ng for all your dental needs.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr. Ng has been our family's dentist for over 20 years. He and his team are courteous, professional and simply amazing, it is a real pleasure being his patient. He and his team have always been very accommodating whenever an unexpected issue arises and get it resolved quickly. I highly recommend his dental clinic.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr. Ng- You have been the best dentist I could have ever imagined, so full of love and positive energy. I never would have thought a dentist's office could be such a warm and wonderful place. Thank you for your support and my beautiful teeth, and your kindness when I was going through some rough stuff. I know you have a finite number of patients you can handle, but I recommend you to practically everyone I meet. Everyone on your team is so wonderful and I love my cleanings with your hygienists. Kim V.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

My first time at this clinic and I felt like they know me for a long time. Great receptionist, caring and Knowledgeable Dental Hygienist / Dentist. Dr. Mathew explained in details my options for my teeth problems. I fully recommend to any family and individuals to make your permanent clinic.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Dr. Matthew Ng is such an amazing dentist! I have been a patient of his for the past 15 years and he always goes above and beyond to make sure you leave his office feeling confident and happy about your teeth. His delightful personality and the care he provides to his patients makes visiting the dentist office a pleasure

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

We are relatively new to BC. When we asked friends to reccomend a dentist, we were referred to Dr. Ng. Our whole family has felt well cared for. Dr. Ng and his staff are professional and kind.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017