You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Timothy Baxter

Dr Baxter is one of the best! He performed Carotid Surgery on me, hiding the incision in a neck crack. I have to show other physicians where the scar is as they don't see it. Excellent pre-surgery and follow up! I can't write enough kudos for Dr. Baxter!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

Best Dr that I have had. Very caring and listens to you. Saved my leg from amputaion

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

I just think he is the best Dr. that I have had. Very good at diagnosis and patient care. Honest and has the best staff in Lisa

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Excellent Board Certified Vascular Surgeon. Is outstanding in diagnosis, treatment, surgery and patient rapport/friendliness. Takes ample time with patient so no stone is left unturned.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Timothy Baxter's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr Baxter is one of the best! He performed Carotid Surgery on me, hiding the incision in a neck crack. I have to show other physicians where the scar is as th..."

July 12, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.thephysiciannetworkonline.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "68101" to "68510". Address has been updated from "None" to "555 South 70th Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14022198703".

June 3, 2015