Ratings for Dr. Everett F. Magann

This Doctor KNOWS HIS STUFF. Although the hospital seems to be an administrative nightmare it doesn't seem to hamper the care he gives. I had a very complicated pregnancy and he made it seem easy to care for me and because of him I felt like it was a normal. It was my first and last opportunity to have a child so it was important to me that I had as "normal" a pregnancy as possible so I could experience what other mothers have experienced for ages. He can even put you at ease during scary procedures like amniocentesis! His office has super-state-of-the-art equipment and he's happy to explain to you what everything is and what makes it special. I actually felt priviledged to get a map doppler ultrasound every week! It was a really incredible experience being able to work with him (that's how it feels) on ensuring my baby was healthy and would be born with as few complications as possible. Just a great experience all around.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Everett F. Magann's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

• BCBS Massachusetts