Ratings for Dr. Peter Mitchell

Dr Mitchell is the best dentist I have been to. He is patient, explains what he's doing, does an AMAZING job and after being to many dentists was the only one who could fix my bite, TMJ and did so with terrific skill. I highly recommend him. I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Didn't like dr Mitchell, very bad chairside manner. Arrogant. Staff was pretty good.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Dr. Mitchell is a very good Dentist. His Office Staff is terrible.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr Peter Mitchell is pleasant and professional. I was referred to him by another dental professional. He always responds to after hours emergencies. His staff are very courteous. Who cares if you need to wait fifteen minutes! Same goes for arriving late as a patient I've been turned away. Anyone complaining about punctuality shiuld get a life, because believe it or not...that's life.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

I love dr mitchell and his staff! Id never see another dentist. Were moving out of town but ill still be travelling to kelowna to stay with his office. Punctuality is a bit of an issue, i usualky expect up to a fifteen minute wait max but its because hes so thorough with communication and examination that sometimes he runs over time.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

I have been his patient for a number of years. His timing/punctuality is awful. He is also neither communicative nor sympathetic . However, he with all fairness he is good at what he does,

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Dr. MItchell is extremely knowledgable. He took the time to answer all my questions and concerns, and created a complete dental plan with me taking into consideration my age, financial ability, time commitments etc. Office has a very pleasant staff and excellent hygienists.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Appointments. Patients have to be on time or our appointments get cancelled. The doctor gets to be as late as he wants and we have to take it. It took me 2 months to get an appointment. Dr Mitchell was almost an hour late. I had other commitments, so I had to reschedule. The best his staff could do was an appointment 3 MONTHS later! I've had enough. I'm changing dentists.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2013

Dr. Mitchell, Diane, and Katherine made me feel like family today during my visit! #bestdentistever!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

Best dentist I have ever met. The office coordinates your insurance and works to find the best solution that you can afford that is in the best interest of your health. No massive surprise bills that you aren't covered for!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012