Ratings for Dr. Barton M. Nassberg

I am type 1 diabetic and have been going to Dr. Nassberg for about 5 years now. If you are serious about getting control and are willing to do your part then you shouldn't have any problem with him. He has a very serious and professional attitude but wouldn't call him condescending. He doesn't speak with a accent and English is his native language. This help when he is delivering information to you. One thing I really enjoy is that he knows how to keep appointments. He has only had me waiting one time in the 5 years ive been with him. I would say a average visit will be about a half hour long and you will be with the Dr the whole time.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

I had exactly the same experience as previous poster. Very condescending and unhelpful so I never returned. I guess the shortage of endocrinologists enables doctors like this to still have lucrative practice despite their shortcomings.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

I saw this doctor because of a low TSH level pointed out to me by my primary doctor. I left his office in tears. Stay away from this guy, he acts like he's doing YOU a favor, to POSSIBLY take you as a patient after he sees some new blood work. He is condescending and told me things about the thyroid that I KNOW are wrong! It was a horrid experience.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Barton M. Nassberg's Credentials

• French

• Univ De L'Etat A Liege, Fac De Med, Liege, Belgium (Grad. 1979)

HealthPartners