Ratings for Dr. DANIEL O'Leary

He has been our family primary care for years now and he is always helpful and proffessional, knows his stuff very well.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2010

Doctor does not know the difference between an ear infection and allergies.I had an ear infection for 2 years before my body reacted, it was not allergies..infact I had this infection for 2 years NOT A GOOD THING!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

Dr. O'Leary is one of the most caring and compassionate men that I have ever known. This paired with his medical knowledge makes him a wonderful doctor. I trust this man with my life.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

I had Dr. O'Leary for many years as my primary care physician. I was never really ill, so I really did not assess him. I found it odd, however, that he never even touched me during physicals. He always just liked to "talk". I've heard that from another patient of his. A few times I went in for something specific and by the end of the appt., I had to remind him that I actually had a problem that he forgot to address. He is quick to prescribe. In fact, he is very cozy with the pharmaseutical reps. I've seen this first-hand. I did become ill and his handling of the situation was completely negligent. He prescribed a medication to which I had an adverse reaction. He told me it was all in my head and that I would have had the same reaction if he had given me a placebo. That's when I said "see you later" and went to a specialist. My specialist confirmed that the reaction was a very real side effect of the medication. Quack would be too nice a word for this doctor. Avoid him.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. DANIEL O'Leary's Credentials

• Univ Of Ma Med Sch, Worcester Ma 01655 (Grad. 1985)

Fidelis Care