Ratings for Dr. Steven M. Levine

I agree with the 3rd review. Everything that person said is 100% true. Steven Levine was an absolute nightmare. I will never go see him again. HORRIBLE.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

What a joke! I go in with a sore throat. Without even doing a culture, he decides it's strep and gives penicillin. 3 days later, still sick and missing work. My work counts sick days the same as vacation days. Went back to see a different doctor who gave a different diagnosis and different meds. Wouldn't suggest him to my worst enemy. What a joke, he should be investigated.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

Great doctors! I have been a patient my entire life!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

I have never posted on one of these but I absolutely MUST warn others. Dr Stephen Levine was an absolute nightmare and I left his office in tears vowing to never return. He didnt talk to me like a person he made me feel little and inconsequental. I have never experience the condescending tone that he had before in such spades. Also he was "unable" to do anything I asked about. He kept requiring more and more it was all absurd. He also said Tylenol was off the market because of liver implications... this is news t me and apparently to Walgreens and Walmart too as its still there ... I really think he must have been off his rocker. Whatever it was it was a horrible experience and one I hope others never have to have.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010

There are 4 or 5 doctors in this practice and you can get an appointment for the same day if you call early enough. They work with local medical schools and frequently have students assisting and observing.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Steven M. Levine's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Avmed