Ratings for Dr. Linda R. McCafferty

Dr McCafferty treats both my husband and myself. We are very pleased with her! She is kind, thorough and very pleasant to have as our family doctor. We always feel comfortable with her and she takes her time with us at each visit. She has a nice sense of humor as well as being serious and professional!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Dr. McCafferty is kind and caring. She treated me like a person and not a piece of machinery as is an all to common practice these days. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

Dr. Linda is a very thorough, knowledgeable, caring and compassionate medical professional. Both my wife & I have been patients of hers for the past 17 years. She never dismisses a concern of yours as "no big deal" but leans more toward "making certain there's nothing wrong with you" by being aggressive in her research & diagnosis of your ailment. I know some men may have reservations about being treated by a female doctor, but I feel 100% comfortable with Dr. Linda being my physician. She's always very appropriate in "dealing with issues which could be somewhat uncomfortable or embarrassing". She is also very compassionate. During one particularly difficult time in the life of my family, she was VERY caring, both to me and to my wife. I can always rest easy, knowing that my health care needs are being met, as best they can, by Dr. Linda. If you need a new physician who "really cares about you", she's need to be the one you call. 901-759-3447

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Linda R. McCafferty's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Germantown, TN