Dr. Brian P. Hoffman, DMD, MPH, FICOI

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brian P. Hoffman, DMD, MPH, FICOI

I went to him based on great reviews. he lost a bit from his drill and I found it in my mouth and they tried to deny it was the bit. then horrible assistant messed up my crown and I had to start all over and get another one. I would never return. they also push procedures and then hound you about them. worst experience I have had with a dentist. he might not be that bad but assistant was horrible. plus he would not give me a discount even though I had to stay another hour and half, another shot, another ex ray.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Have used Dr Hoffman once before and recently had a cracked tooth. Went back to him and was fixed in one setting. He is great.. No hoky poky just good dentist. Knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

Dr. Hoffman is the best dentist in town! I've had multiple consultations with different dentists in Sarasota and they all wanted to send me to different specialist to resolve my issues. Dr. Hoffman along with periodontist that comes to his office was able to resolve all of my issues without referring me out all around town. I'm happy to say that my gums are healthy and my front crowns look amazing! Great job Dr. Hoffman and Hoffman Dental staff!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Such detail! I have to admit, I always thought I had a good Dentist when I was younger and I did, but this office is a whole new level of Dentistry. From the Doctor, to the Front Desk, to the entire Staff. Seems they are all there for "me" and want to make sure I understand my own mouth. Truth: I never knew so much about "teeth, gums, tongue and bacteria" as I do now. kinda cool : )

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

I was very impressed by the staff, the Dr and his knowledge NO PAIN either

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

Great dentist, as most say going to dentist is not my cup of tea. dr put me at ease and all went smoothly

flag | Submitted December 26, 2013

I had my whole mouth treated at this office. They did crowns, and inlay to fix a big filling that went bad and a deep cleaning procedure. I do not like "the dentist", but this was as good as it gets (in my opinion). Now I'm on maintenance and go in every 4 months for cleanings, they also talked me into buying an electric toothbrush, it actually does make a difference, I didn't think it would. Overall, I'm happy with this office and wanted to let others know, these guys are pretty good at a "not fun" job. They have really good chai latte too!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013

This is a small, private practice and treated me like I was family! Very knowledgeable Doctor with great caring staff!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

I was amazed at this doctors knowleded. At times he was above my head but I asked questions was was given great answers. Also, his prices were very good compared to previous dentist.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

Dr. Hoffman is an amazing dentist. He's a real professional, exceptionally skilled and talented. Excellent dentistry - from cleaning to fillings.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Brian P. Hoffman, DMD, MPH, FICOI's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Brian P. Hoffman receive his Doctoral Dental Degree (D.M.D.) from the prestigious Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in Boston, Massachusetts and he holds a Master's Degree in Epidemiology and Public Health (M.P.H.) from The Ohio State University, College of Medicine and Public Health, as well as a Baccalaureate Degree (B.S.) in Molecular and Cellular Biology from The Ohio State University. In 2015, he completed the year-long Misch Surgical Implant Fellowship, one of the most advanced surgical implant training programs in the nation. Graduates of this demanding program must successfully complete 90 Continued Education Units (CEUs) in topics ranging from Soft Tissue Manipulation and Implant Biomechanics to Bone Grafting and Autogenous Bone Harvesting. Dr. Hoffman went above and beyond to complete an additional 14 CEUs on Implant Complications. The completion of the over 100 CEUs, along with the successful placement of numerous implants, also qualified him for Fellowship in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. Dr. Hoffman is proficient in all aspects of preventative and restorative dental care, including the placement of standard-platform, mini and wide-body dental implants, implant-supported overdentures, root canal treatment, oral surgery, along with the surgical and non-surgical periodontal treatment with and without subgingival antibiotic placement. Dr. Hoffman has been recognized as “Top Dentist in Florida” by HealthTap, he has been chosen by his peers as one of the topDENTISTS™ and one of the “Very Best Dentists”, as published in Sarasota Magazine, and the readers of the Sarasota Herald-Tribune recently voted him “2016 Best Local Dentist"". Dr. Hoffman’s Professional Affiliations Include: International Congress of Oral Implantologists Academy of Osseointegration Academy of General Dentistry American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry American Dental Association Florida Dental Association American Academy of Autologous Growth Factors Sarasota County Dental Association Sarasota Chamber of Commerce West Coast District Dental Association

• Croatian
  • Macedonian
  • Serbian

• Tufts School of Dental Medicine
  • Ohio State University

• Top Dentist in Florida (HealthTap)
  • topDENTISTS™
  • Very Best Dentists (Sarasota Magazine)
  • Best Local Dentist (Sarasota Herald-Tribune)

Altius Health Plans