Ratings for Dr. Rod Schemilt

Dr. Schemilt took me on as a family physician, when the doctor I had been seeing changed location. I saw Dr. Schemilt at a clinic, desperate for relief of chronic back pain, and in need of medications for depression and Generalized Anxiety disorder with Social phobia and Panic disorder. He could not help me via the clinic, but he did give me a card with his office number and address, and had me call to make an appointment for the next day. I took all pertinent information to him, and when I left, some 20 minutes later, he had me covered for all meds that I required, and saw me regularly after that to further inspect my back with an MRI referral. Dr. Schemilt is one of the most caring and careful doctors I have had the pleasure to have met. very professional, and very personable! I rate this doctor the way I have for the reasons I have mentioned, and for his (and staff's) continual professional development.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2007