Ratings for Dr. Mary E. Baker

The office double charged me for the contact fitting fee. My insurance paid the doctor which was evidence by invoices, but the doctor made me pay out of pocket again at the office. I'm still waiting for my refund, it's been over a year. Every time I contact the staff, they get confused all over again. I'm guessing it's never coming. Another instance, The doctor classified a routine exam with some conversation about seasonal allergies as a medical visit, which results in my insurance not covering it and me having to pay out of pocket for hundreds of dollars.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Doctor Baker rocks! She takes her time to make sure everything is just right. She takes her time explaining everything.The staff is very nice & helpful. I would recommend Dr. Baker for sure. The only thing I didn't like was the tour of my eye......that could of been left out. LOL!!! :)The ypay for your parking!!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

Smartest doctor in town. Really listened, caring. She works in a medical tower so I can see all my doctors in one spot. She helped my son to read with vision therapy. Bless her!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2014

My doctor lied and told me that my contact lenses no longer existed and that I have to buy a more expensive pair. I found out later from other doctors this was a lie. She also ignored my concerns such as headaches and nausea from the contacts she gave me to try. She told me to come in and when I arrived, her assistant handed me a note I try a different pair and to make another appointment. She didn't address my concerns, nor did she bother to see me in person. What kind of doctor leaves a post it note for a patient. She was 30 minutes late at my appointment and during my exam, she left for twenty minutes to talk to a sales rep. I left at that point and asked her assistant for my medical records, who told me that I should be considerate because the doctor is a busy person.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Mary E. Baker's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Optometry (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Bellevue, WA