Ratings for Dr. J. Drew O'Neal

I have been a patient of Dr. O'Neal's for about 12 yrs and feel blessed to have him as my dr. He takes the time needed to treat all my problems. He listens to me and treats as neccessary, He is very thorough. His staff is very friendly and helpfull.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Wonderful, thorough doctor with a caring attitude. The support staff is excellent also.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

The best! Listens, explains, cares about your health and well being. His nurse Chris is wonderful and Linda is great even though she won't lie about your weight:-)

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

Dr. O'Neal is the best Dr. I've ever had. I would not trade him for the world. He's the only Dr. I have had who spends time explaining your problems and making sure you understand before you leave the office. He makes sure that he gets the best spcialist to treat your needs. I have recommended friends and family and will continue to recommend but he's not taking any new patients, sorry! He's the best.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

Dr O'Neal is a member of Oyster Point Family Practice. He is a very dedicated doctor who takes time to listen to his patients and involve them in the course of action for their health issues. If the need arrises for specialty care, he ensures patients get referred to qualilfied specialists. I would recommend him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. J. Drew O'Neal's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Healthnet