Ratings for Dr. Eric S. Chenven

Dr. Chenven is attentive to ones concerns and he is very thorough with his exams. He has has resolved my issues in a very timely manner. His staff is also friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Besides being late, he was very arrogant, appeared to be totally unorganized, and also appeared uncaring. He disliked any questions that I had, and called me confrontational. This was a one time experience for me, and I will not be returning. I think that he prefers patients who would not ask any questions, and take him by his word.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I'm not sure these other comments are about the same doctor. I saw Dr. Chenven last year for kidney stones and found him to be late, unorganized, arrogant, and offered no help. He did not want to answer questions. I would NOT recommend him to anyone else. That was my one time experience with him. Be sure to do your research and take these 5 stars with a grain of salt.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

I would not be participating in this survey if it wasn't for Dr. Chenven. As I was turned away by another doctor, he stepped up to the plate and took on my case. I had kidney cancer. He is caring, precise, brilliant, resourceful and expediently gets you the medical care you need. And that is the short description of the kind of doctor he is. If the need arises, your best day would be the day you are cared for by Dr. Chenven. He is absolutely the BEST!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

He is very knowledgeable and takes the time to make sure you understand the different options available to you. Having gone to him for ten years I feel so confident in his abilities, his caring, and his recommendations. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

It was a blessing to have Dr. Chenven with me when kidney cancer was discovered 5 years ago. His confident, calm demeanor made a scary time tolerable. 5 years of follow treatment has gone exceedingly well. I would highly recommend Dr. Chenven!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Had to wait a little longer for Dr. Chenven but he really gave ME the time to listen to MY problem and then explained the causes and how we would try to address it. I am happy to say that my urinating problems are no more and I am going like a young man again. I would highly recommend Dr. Chenven.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Dr. Chenven is an excellent urologist. He is very personable and takes the time to listen to his patients. He is very knowledgeable and suggested the best medication for my BPH. I highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Dr. Chenven sees me promptly, generally within 5 minutes of my appointed time. The staff is accomodating and helpful. I find Dr. Chenven very knowlegible and very friendly. He has an excellent sense of humor. I have a lot of confidence in him and enjoy seeing him

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

A very compassionate doctor who took the time to listen to my problems and develop a methodical plan of how to get me better. And he did!!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Dr. Eric S. Chenven's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Spanish

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1996)