Ratings for Dr. Mark C. Boettcher

Dr. Boettcher is the best! I have referred many friends and family to him and they love him too.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

He is a great doctor! He bases this treatments off of the most recent research for children. Directs his attention to the child and cares for each child as individuals. Great clinic hours and has always seen my child quickly when an appointment is requested. Wait time in clinic is minimal - facility is beautiful! So glad we finally found a pediatrician and staff we can trust with our child with multiple illnesses! Have only had great experiences throughout the Dean Clinic - East Janesville! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

Dr Boettcher, is the best, he is very caring and does wonderful with my daughter, he always seems concerned and treats her well, my daughter will be 18 this next year and would like to continue to see him...he is the best ever!!!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

He always takes the time to address each of my concerns, remembers all of my children's names and biggest interests, and is always on time or ahead of schedule. Best pediatrician ever.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

I have had Dr. Boettcher for both my boys since infants. Both have had different medical issues and he has always taken very good care of them. I have never had to wait for an appointment and with his convenient hours I have not had to take my kids to the ER or convenient cere cause I can call and he will see them right away. He is a wonderful doctor and my kids love him.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Mark C. Boettcher's Credentials

• University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

GHI