Ratings for Dr. David R. Osterhus

Great dr! The staff r amazing and very helpful! Need more drs like this

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr. Osterhus is a great doctor and surgeon! He is extremely knowledgeable and really makes you feel secure in awaiting surgery! He did a complete thyroid removal and the surgery was very successful! Was told by many that I picked a great surgeon! I am 2 years thyroid cancer free and feel I owe thanks to Dr. Osterhus!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Dr Osterhus has operated on me and my son. Sinus and tonsils. Very straight shooter and knows his stuff. Not overly talkative, if that's you're thing. Good skills and knows his stuff though.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Dr. Osterhus is an excellent doctor. He is very patient and knowledgable about my condition . He has taken the time to explain everything and always makes sure I understand by allowing time for my questions. He is a great surgeon and came highly recommended by many. It really means a lot when you are going through surgery for the first time. The surgery was very successful and follow ups are being done to assure everything remains fine. Thank you so much dr. Osterhus!!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

I've been impressed with Dr. Osterhus and the staff at MeadowView ENT in Kingsport, Everyone that I have dealt with has been very patient and willing to take the time required to answer any of my questions. Dr. Osterhus, in particular, is thorough and patient in his explanations of my treatment and what to expect in the upcoming weeks and months.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

Great doctor and very caring! I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Very rude doctor and acts like he does not care. Bedside manners are terrible. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

I would recommend Dr.Osterhus to all my family and friends!! He done a TT on me and my scar looks great and its only been 2 weeks. He is taking all the right steps in helping cure my cancer. Thank you doctor Osterhus for a job well done!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

worst doctor i've been to in ages. horrible bed side manner. showed no empathy and was very impatient with me. will not come back.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2013

Dr. David R. Osterhus's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

HealthPartners