Ratings for Dr. Christopher J. Murphy

Dr. Murphy is the best! A friend of mine referred me to him. I was seeing another doctor at the time and hated it, switching to Dr. Murphy was the best decision I've made. Dr. Murphy really does take his time with each person and really does listen to you and truly cares about each and every person he sees. My last doctor I would have to wait for hours to see him, only to be rushed and not listened to, he was very inappropriate the whole experience made me so uncomfortable I dreaded going to the doctor. It is completely opposite with Dr. Murphy you don't even feel like your at the doctors, it's like talking to a friend. I have recommended him to friends and family of mine and will gladly do so in the future as well. I have seen a fair share of doctors, but Dr. Murphy is the best by far.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Dr. Murphy really cares. I had a problem. I needed help. I called around and every office said the soonest appointment is 90 or 100 days away. When Dr. Murphy heard of my plight he made special arrangements to get me seen quickly. When I meet with him we talked, and I could tell, he really cared. Later as I started to recover he called me every once in a while just to check in. I’m sure he can’t do this for everybody. But I am also sure I am not the only one. My highest recommendations.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Dr.Murphy is new to this area, coming from the Baltimore, MD, and North Carolina areas. He has a small office building, actually an old house. Receptionist has not returned my phone messages several times. The Dr. is kind, timely, knows his trade well, but also does not return phone calls to patients often, which makes it hard to track him down in more urgent or emergency situations.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Christopher J. Murphy's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Oxford