Ratings for Dr. Bruce Dobby

That has to have been about the best experience I've ever had with a dentist. And I've had some good experiences. So I had an emergency on the last day of the winter holiday season -gotta love the timing, a big chunk of tooth just cracked right off exposing the dentin, just drinking water was excruciating and led to tears- and of course, most dentists were still on holiday. I called one dentist's office who came highly recommended first thing Monday morning only to get a call back from Dr. Dobby's office asking me to come in as soon as I could that morning. His team -assistant and office manager, both wonderful- was like one big superhero. Dobby was informative, communicative, warm and frankly, hilarious. I was ultimately sent to one of Dobby's colleagues for an extraction later that day but the positive experience remains. If you're as afraid of seeing the dentist as you were the boogeyman in your childhood closet, then you HAVE to book an appointment with Dobby. Your fears will melt.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

The best!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

As Tina Turner would say, he is "simply the best". Professional, honest, pleasant. What more could you want? I've been going to Dr. Dobby for over 20 years and have never had a bad experience.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Absolutely the best dentist. Wonderful staff. My family has been seeing Dr. Dobby and his staff for many years and I would never go anywhere else even though he is downtown. Worth the trip to see him.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Excellent dentiste tràs sympatique. Mon dentiste depuis 15 ans.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

My family has been going to him for almost 20 years, and Dr Dobby has never been less than great!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

I found Dr. Dobby after I broke a tooth. All of the other dental clinics that I phoned were closed for holidays, or could not see me for a couple of days; but Dr. Dobby's receptionist fit me in first thing the next morning at 8am. She also gave me some advice for dealing with the pain; which none of the other 20 receptionists had bothered to do. Dr. Dobby has excellent 'bedside manner' and immediately made me feel at ease. He repaired my broken tooth, AND filed down the tooth which he believed may have caused the break, to avoid further damages. He also repaired a patch filling that another dentist had done haphazardly. All of this, plus the Xrays for only $206! Excellent manner, great explanation of everything, excellent price. I highly recommend this dentist to anyone and everyone, especially those who are afraid of the dentist :) I have made an appointment for my next cleaning with him and am keeping him as my regular Dentist =D

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

I have been a patient of doctor dobby ever since he started his practice at this location -- 25+ years -- and have nothing but the best to say for him and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

For a one hour ardous touth extraction given the size of the tooth I felt his fee was quite justified and well below other dentists.he had a very good calming manner, a confident surgeon which really helped I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2011

Dr. Dobby and his staff are a great team dedicated to their patients. Dr. Dobby has mastered dentistry, and has always had the highest level of ethics and responsibility! Thank you for being such an awesome Dentist and approachable person.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010