Ratings for Dr. Mark Wellman

The most practical doctor I've ever met. He was not only attentive to me but also to my spouse during my gross procedure. He made cutting the inside of my throat open quick, easy, and surprisingly relaxing. I highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

A nice human, but he did not address any of my issues. His solution was for me to “live in a bubble”, even though I know if others who have had similar issues resolved with other doctors. It’s unfortunate because I do like him, but not really as a doctor.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2018

Wonderful experience, our son thought he was really nice, great bedside manners put our son at ease and he felt very comfortable asking Dr. Wellman questions about his options. Dr. Wellman was helpful in explaining the surgery, recovery time and helping in our decision to have surgery.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Dr. Wellman is great. The problem is his staff. It's almost impossible to get someone to answer the phone when you call and there's no machine to leave a message. When you do speak with a receptionist, she's rude and abrupt. Emails to the patient email box go unanswered. I know my doctor faxed a referral but a month later I'm trying to follow up and when I finally got through the girl just said that she has 7 or 800 referrals to get through and she's only working on the ones from the beginning of March (today is April 16!!!) and that it will be another three weeks at least before she calls me and my appointment will be at least three months after that. If there was another specialist close enough to my small town, I'd go there and skip this whole office.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Dr. Wellman is very professional and sensitive doctor to your needs. Excellent manner and puts you at ease..Lucky to have him as my doctor. I would give him 10 ratings

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Very pleasant; knowledgeable; always wants to do it right.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

Such a wonderful Dr!! My son has enormous tonsils, they are touching and he sometime stops breathing at night and snores like crazy. I went to emerge and the dr on call said that he will get in touch with Dr Wellman. We didnt wait long at all and Dr Wellman wanted to see him. Went down and he was very friendly and great with my son he wasnted to see the video I had and looked in his throat and said yep we need to get them out. I was thinking we would have to wait 3-4 months but nope my son goes in next month to get them out. I know my son is in the best hands. Such a caring Dr and doesnt rush you!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Very knowledgable and helpful. Struggled with an ear infection which my family doctor could not solve. Went on for months until I finally got to see Dr Wellman. He had it fixed in 2 days. Wonderful caring doctor!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Have had ear issues my entire life. I see Dr Wellman at GGH twice yearly and he is great!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

So nice and charming! Takes the time to make sure you are as comfortable as possible and listens to you

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017