Ratings for Dr. Mark Wellman

Such a wonderful Dr!! My son has enormous tonsils, they are touching and he sometime stops breathing at night and snores like crazy. I went to emerge and the dr on call said that he will get in touch with Dr Wellman. We didnt wait long at all and Dr Wellman wanted to see him. Went down and he was very friendly and great with my son he wasnted to see the video I had and looked in his throat and said yep we need to get them out. I was thinking we would have to wait 3-4 months but nope my son goes in next month to get them out. I know my son is in the best hands. Such a caring Dr and doesnt rush you!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Very knowledgable and helpful. Struggled with an ear infection which my family doctor could not solve. Went on for months until I finally got to see Dr Wellman. He had it fixed in 2 days. Wonderful caring doctor!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Have had ear issues my entire life. I see Dr Wellman at GGH twice yearly and he is great!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

So nice and charming! Takes the time to make sure you are as comfortable as possible and listens to you

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Went to see Dr. Wellman for my toddler. He was incredibly patient, kind, and caring. We were seen at our appointment time and have also received excellent follow through. Reception staff not super friendly, but overall still worth seeing him.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Waited 7 months to see Dr. Wellman. Was in the office no more than 5 mins only to be told I need septoplasty and it would take 4-6 more months. Well, its been that long and no one has called. I have tried calling their office so many times only to hear they arent open, the phones will be answered after 1pm and its 1:30pm - so incredibly unprofessional Dr. Wellman has next to 0 personality and I am now looking for another ENT that actually answers their phone and takes their patients seriously

Submitted August 24, 2017

The secretary is terrible, she's rude and does not reply to emails. I tried calling and the phones were off. I sent follow up emails and they weren't replied to for over a month. This is the worst medical office I have ever had to deal with. When I finally got in to see Dr. Wellman he was nice but showed no genuine interest in actually diagnosing my issue. After waiting 4 months for an appointment he quickly wrote me a perscription and had me in and out of his office in 5 minutes. The prescription made my condition worse and I was never able to get another appointment because the secretary was so bad. I eventually found another ENT and it was a night and day difference.

Submitted April 13, 2017

I had a surgery (ear surgery) few years ago with Dr. Wellman and I am very disappointed. I have seen few doctors before going to him. He was very nice and said that the procedure is very easy so I trusted him and had it done. He ruined my ear, I still have some stitches left from few years ago and I'm thinking to go back to another doctor to fix what he did. The problem is that It is very hard to trust another doctor after what he did. He is very nice but be careful. You want someone who can fix your problem not a therapist. Good luck to you!

Submitted April 11, 2017

I saw Dr. Wellman once last year. The appointment was very brief and resulted in a referral to a pulmonologist. He was kind and explained his advice/diagnosis thoroughly. Although the pulmonologist helped, I am trying to make a follow-up appointment with Dr. Wellman and can not get through to his office. No option to leave a number to call me back or no email to book an appointment. He must be a miracle doctor if it is this hard to reach his practice.

Submitted April 3, 2017

I havent even seen this doctor yet, and have not been able to get through to the office staff for the last two days. Currently the recording says calls will be answered after lunch at 1:30pm and it is 1:45pm, I have been calling for 15 min. same recording, looks like someone took an extended lunch. feeling hopeless already.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016