Ratings for Dr. Mark Wellman

Went to see Dr. Wellman for my toddler. He was incredibly patient, kind, and caring. We were seen at our appointment time and have also received excellent follow through. Reception staff not super friendly, but overall still worth seeing him.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Waited 7 months to see Dr. Wellman. Was in the office no more than 5 mins only to be told I need septoplasty and it would take 4-6 more months. Well, its been that long and no one has called. I have tried calling their office so many times only to hear they arent open, the phones will be answered after 1pm and its 1:30pm - so incredibly unprofessional Dr. Wellman has next to 0 personality and I am now looking for another ENT that actually answers their phone and takes their patients seriously

Submitted August 24, 2017

The secretary is terrible, she's rude and does not reply to emails. I tried calling and the phones were off. I sent follow up emails and they weren't replied to for over a month. This is the worst medical office I have ever had to deal with. When I finally got in to see Dr. Wellman he was nice but showed no genuine interest in actually diagnosing my issue. After waiting 4 months for an appointment he quickly wrote me a perscription and had me in and out of his office in 5 minutes. The prescription made my condition worse and I was never able to get another appointment because the secretary was so bad. I eventually found another ENT and it was a night and day difference.

Submitted April 13, 2017

I had a surgery (ear surgery) few years ago with Dr. Wellman and I am very disappointed. I have seen few doctors before going to him. He was very nice and said that the procedure is very easy so I trusted him and had it done. He ruined my ear, I still have some stitches left from few years ago and I'm thinking to go back to another doctor to fix what he did. The problem is that It is very hard to trust another doctor after what he did. He is very nice but be careful. You want someone who can fix your problem not a therapist. Good luck to you!

Submitted April 11, 2017

I saw Dr. Wellman once last year. The appointment was very brief and resulted in a referral to a pulmonologist. He was kind and explained his advice/diagnosis thoroughly. Although the pulmonologist helped, I am trying to make a follow-up appointment with Dr. Wellman and can not get through to his office. No option to leave a number to call me back or no email to book an appointment. He must be a miracle doctor if it is this hard to reach his practice.

Submitted April 3, 2017

I havent even seen this doctor yet, and have not been able to get through to the office staff for the last two days. Currently the recording says calls will be answered after lunch at 1:30pm and it is 1:45pm, I have been calling for 15 min. same recording, looks like someone took an extended lunch. feeling hopeless already.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

One of the best MD 's in Ontario ....thank you for your patience and expertise in treating a difficult and uncooperative like me ...thank you

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Excellent doctor, great bedside manner, very good at keeping patients informed. Secretarial staff isn't the best but still worth it.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Dr. Wellman is an amazing doctor, but the staff at the office is horrible!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Had septoplasty surgery last month. Dr Wellman was awesome before, during and post op. I feel this guy really cares and for that, he is awesome! Plus he has excellent bed side manner. Different from most doctors I have known.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016