Ratings for Dr. Mark Wellman

I havent even seen this doctor yet, and have not been able to get through to the office staff for the last two days. Currently the recording says calls will be answered after lunch at 1:30pm and it is 1:45pm, I have been calling for 15 min. same recording, looks like someone took an extended lunch. feeling hopeless already.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

One of the best MD 's in Ontario ....thank you for your patience and expertise in treating a difficult and uncooperative like me ...thank you

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Excellent doctor, great bedside manner, very good at keeping patients informed. Secretarial staff isn't the best but still worth it.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Dr. Wellman is an amazing doctor, but the staff at the office is horrible!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Had septoplasty surgery last month. Dr Wellman was awesome before, during and post op. I feel this guy really cares and for that, he is awesome! Plus he has excellent bed side manner. Different from most doctors I have known.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

How do you get through to this office????? Terrible service

Submitted March 7, 2016

I like Dr. Wellman and am satisfied with his care. He has treated me and my daughter. However I am extremely dissatisfied with the telephone system in place. It is impossible to speak to anyone at any time. Either the telephone is busy, or you receive a message saying no one is in the office and that the phones are answered during certain hours only - even if you are calling during those hours. My comment is not based on one, or even just a few experiences. It is ALWAYS the case and has been for the 3 or 4 years that I have been seeing him. On two occasions I drove to the office so I could speak to someone in person rather than keep trying the telephone. I am old enough to remember trying to win concert tickets by calling into a radio station - you had a better chance at winning those tickets than getting through to anyone at Dr. Wellman's office. I hope this issue is given some consideration - I believe I mentioned this problem to the staff on at least one occasion, but no apology or explanation was given. I can only believe this is an attempt to minimize staff work. Unacceptable. Too many doctor's offices are like this, but this particular doctor's office is the worst offender I've encountered. PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM

Submitted March 7, 2016

Dr. Wellman Did surgery on my nose and throat. He was very helpful and made me feel comfortable from my consolation to recovery. Best experience I have had when it comes to surgery.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Doctor is fantastic. Still waiting on surgery and no one in the office is making any effort to keep me informed on when this will happen One thing to note. If appointment is at a specific time, expect a wait until they pull you into a secondary staging area away from the general seating area. There you will sit for another 20 min or so before doctor sees you. I have waited upwards of 40 min after my appointment time on several occasions. This is not right. I get he is busy, but don't over book if it causes huge inconveniences for the patients.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

I had a septoplasty in 2011. Dr. Wellman was one of the kindest, most knowledgeable, thorough doctors I have seen. He was easy to talk to and explained the procedure and the possible complications. I would highly recommend Dr. Wellman for any procedure requiring an ENT. He's a sweetie.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015