You may also like

Rate Dr. Mark Wellman

Dr. Mark Wellman's Ratings

I had a Septoplasty with Inferior Turbine Reduction surgery on July 7, 2015, and just today, July 24, 2015, had the stints removed. Dr. Wellman is a phenomenal doctor. He took the time to explain step-by-step what he would be doing in the surgery and was very patient in answering any questions I had. He knew I was very anxious about the surgery and on the day of surgery, he came to me to reassure me that everything would be fine. He is a very down-to-earth man and easy to talk to. I felt very comfortable with him from my first meeting with him. He is the perfect blend of professionalism and friendliness. I highly recommend him if you need to be referred to an ENT. His staff, Jill is also very nice and professional. She was always very polite and cordial in all my interactions with her and went out of her way to accommodate my requests for appointment dates and times, taking into account my needs and my situation. As the first line of contact with the Office, Jill certainly is an efficient and personable individual who always greeted or responded to me with a smile, and always followed-up with concerns promptly.
My experience with Dr. Wellman and his staff was an excellent one, and again, I highly recommend him if you need an ENT.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2875999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Terrible bedside manner, very rude, always late. Ruined my ears

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2866697].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 15, 2015

he is very good and very kind and so are his girls that take the phone calls

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2824525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Dr. Wellman did my thyroid cancer surgery and my scar has almost completely disappeared. He has also helped my husband with his nose bleeds. Excellent bedside manner, skill and knowledge.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2760452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

Dr. Wellman did surgery on my nose and he was wonderful....he was gentle.... and when it came time to take out the splints ...there was nothing to it....it was fast and I didnt feel a thing....i dont even think i was in there 5 minutes.... it was great.... i would recommend to anyone if you have to get something done like that then try to get him for your doctor.....

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2732387].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

Dr. Wellman is a wonderful doctor! I wish more doctors were like him. There are many good doctors but Dr. Wellman goes above and beyond. He is right to the point and gets to the bottom of things. He takes time to answer any questions you have. If your are looking for an exceptional ENT doctor who is also amazing with little kids look no further. Our son had bee battling illness every 6 to 8 weeks since born. Finally we had enough in 2013 after being in the hospital for tonsils asked to be referred to an ENT. Our son and my husband and I have been through a rough times due to our sons illnesses the past two years and a bit. At one point we postponed surgery because we thought maybe he was possibly out growing what was going on because for a period our son seemed to be doing well. Dr. Wellman was wonderful and said we can just see how things go and do go from there at that point. Boy were we wrong and I am sure Dr. Wellman thought we would be back and we were. He got us a surgery date as quick as possible since they only allow him so many surgery days at the general. We had our sons adenoids and tonsils removed as well as a set of tubes on December 2nd . For the first time EVER our son looks better, sleeps better, breathing is better (to the point we check on him to make sure still breathing) and seems more relaxed. Words can't express how thankful we are Dr. Wellman. Our son loves you and even told us you told him in the OR that is is going to be okay. Thank you from the bottom of our heart. Now a big thank you to Jill the receptionist. You were always wonderful to deal with and helped get us into see Dr. Wellman when needed. Not to mention taking the time to talk to me on the phone about questions during our sons recovery from surgery. We appreciate all you do and did for us. Dr. Wellman staff is amazing!!! I think people need to get the old chip off their shoulder and work with specialist because it may be hard to get a hold of them and get into see them but don't think for a second it is a lack of doing at their end. They are constantly working and work hard. You can see it! They take pride in what they do. Thank you for the best Christmas present ever! Merry Christmas.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2659907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2014

Dr. Wellman did my thyroidectomy on October 28, 2014. He told me before surgery he would take good care of me. He kept his word and performed the surgery with precision and care. He is by far one of the most wonderful doctors I have ever been to. He is kind, caring, sincere and a phenomenal surgeon. I have been so blessed to have crossed paths with such an amazing individual. His medical expertise is beyond impressive. Thank you Dr. Wellman and your incredible receptionist for an extremely pleasant experience. I couldn't have asked for a more successful surgical outcome. PS And a very special thank you to the amazing Dr. Lin that assisted on my surgery!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2603430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2014

Dr Wellman is amazing and very knowledgeable and thorough with his care, he has an awesome personality and easy to talk to. I feel very confident knowing he is around if I shall ever need his expertise again.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2595552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

Dr. Wellman, you are one phenominal Doctor. You are knowledgeble, trust worth, compassionate, understanding and have a good sense of houmour. After you explained thoroughly the procedure you would be doing on my throat and the risks Ihad complete confidence in you and wasn't nervous at all and you sure didn't disappoint me. The day of surgery you came to talk to me to see if I was ok and any questions. You are one unbelieveable doctor. After surgery I didn't even feel I had anything done. The surgery and recovery was really simple. I have recommended you to all my friends. Jill, you are also amazing. You are very efficient, nice, always smiling, alway approachable and ready to answer any questions. You and Dr. Wellman compliment each other. The more I have dealt with the both of you the more impressed I am. Thanks for being so caring and being there for me and being so good. You both are simply amazing.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2581059].votes_count ]]