Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey W. Pro

Have been seeing Dr. Pro for 6 years. He is knowlegeable and spends as much time as necessary to answer all your questions. He and his nurses have always met my medical needs in a timely fashion. He is extremely busy but if you have an emergency a P.A. will see you and get to Dr. Pro if necessary for his input.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

Excellent internist. Really takes time to listen to you and explain courses of action. I recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

Was sent to specialist for cronic problems and Dr Pro did not send proper info to the specialist.I seem to be treated as a $ sign insted of a person when I visit the Drs office.While there I spend more time checking in and out then I do with the Dr or his nurses.In my oppinion this man is a very poor Dr and should listen to his patients when they are describing their problems and not do what the Drug company's are giving him money or gifts to push their products.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Jeffrey W. Pro's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in State College, PA