Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Adams

I saw Dr Adams for Achilles tendonosis. I had suffered for 2 years and he fixed me right up! One treatment on left and two in right. And I am completely pain free now. I am so thankful I found him.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Adams for over 10 years. I have since moved farther away from his office, but I still drive the distance because I trust him so much and know he has my best interests as he provides me medical treatment.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2012

Awesome prolotherapist. Kind and caring. Easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

Dr. Adams is a very caring, intelligent doctor. Came to him about prolotherapy on my left foot about 2 years ago. It worked. I later came to him for prolotherapy on my shoulder. It worked. Now going to him for prolotherapy on my right foot. Bottom line. I've read up on all the procedures that I think he might use and he was up on every idea. Very smart doctor and really nice to talk with. Very knowledgeable in a lot of areas of medicine. He takes his time. His staff are very nice people and have a encouraging outlook for their patients when they come in. They do a good job. Hope they'll all keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2010

Very knowledgeable. Refers to good specialists. Really cares about working with the patient to find the best outcome.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

I got prolotherapy for pain caused by lyme disease that I was treated for previously. He did a very good job at finding the sore spots. He gave me about 80 shots. I'm sore but I'm excited to see what happens.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

Long wait times on phone and in waiting room, but he is very personable and knowledgable. Will listen to you and explain whats going on and his treatment plan very well.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Michael J. Adams's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in St. Peters, MO