Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Gross

Dr. Gross was able to give me an early diagnosis. I was able to get immediate treatment. His staff was really friendly and helpful there were no long wait times to get exams done. He was professional and seemed to have read all of my history and past films which showed he cares about his job. He seemed incredibly knowledgable about his job and explained the exam a so I didn't have questions.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

The worst experience I have ever had with a physician was with Dr. Gross. He was very rude, curt, and condescending. I was told by him he could not explain his reasoning for the additional testing he demanded because I am not a doctor! Other doctors at the hospital seemed accustomed to, and apologized on his behalf for his megalomania and GROSS bedside manner. He should not be working in radiology, especially with women’s issues. He seems as if he hates his job, or dislikes interacting with patients and would rather be elsewhere.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Robert A. Gross's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Cicero, IL